Horror movies!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kimahri
Clan Member

Horror movies!

Postby Kimahri » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Howdy all! :)

I'm a horror movie fanatic and I've seen millions of them, but I'm now stuck at a point where I've almost seen all of them lol even indie films made by uni students from my hometown and other universities :D

Anybody have any suggestions they'd like to throw my way?

Photo's of happy kittens will be supplied for those who can name me a horror movie I haven't seen yet :D

Cheers,

Kima :help:
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Fred the movie !! O_O

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 am

Sex and the City movies?

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 am

I didn't mean that sort of horror ink, I'd sooner die than watch those horrific movies :O
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 am

i saw The Revenant recently, thought it was a pretty good and original take on the zombie genre

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah I got a good laugh from that movie, was a little different from all the other zombie movies I've seen :)

Return to “Talk Zone”