target

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

target

Postby target » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 am

Hey guy,

F**k been a while since I dropped by I get no online time much now a day. I been back in Oz for 7 months. Before that as most new I was living in Thailand for 7 months. I heading back over now for a few weeks for rnr and a little work chasing up some new lines to import for spearing shop. That spearing business I started way back now when I had the pit vote for what name to name my shop is going great. I still thank Baldrick in my head many times for the endless calls I made him for help setting up the I.T. for the site.
So it is going great and I get lots trips all as a tax write off :)

I try n drop by a little more and drop some snaps in of thai in a few days when I am over there.
Ps so who is around these days. ?

Later guys I got a plane to get in 5 hours :)

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 am

p.s. If you are still about here leone, has my spelling got better lol

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 am

we're all still here :)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 pm

It has! I'm impressed. Have you been going to classes? You know....night classes with teacher? ;)

Looking forward to pics.....and stay clear of pirates!!

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Great to hear the business is doing well mate... it's not always easy.

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 pm

hey guys back here again.
I sent that message from Sydney airport waiting for my plane with me n the misses to fly back to Thai. They flew us from Cairns to Sydney and then told us to wait and then after 5 hours there they said wtf are you doing here there is no planes to Thailand. With all the shit in Bangkok they had cancelled all flights days before yet they flew us down and confirmed it all. Then it was a case of not our problem and pass the buck as we were then stuck in sydney. Anyways after leaving Cairns at 5am and finally getting home at 12:30 at night my nightmare was over. We managed to get flight replaced at there cost as it was there problem so I am heading back to Thai in 2 weeks. All that shit over there the OZ imigration gave my misses another 3 month visa so all worked out.

I have said it before and I will say it again for you single blokes "ONCE YOU GO ASIAN YOU NEVER GO CAUCASIAN"

I feel like I am at a buffet 24/7 and I also get a lot of great food to ;) lol

I try n dig some pictures up of last few stints in Thai to post after. So what people been up to these days. I see gr8 u off oversea's or something. Guru been overseas. Leone I have always been elite speller I just down spell to make use all feel good lol If anything I am worse from living in a country that does not use a to z in there words lol
I might not mastered my own home language lol but I can still speak ok Indo' and now a fair amount of thai.
Still in airforce Kam' ?
I see mikey in a thread to around here you still kicking m8? hows the young one and the misses n ob1.

I saw a thread on q3live WTF is that all about they done another version or something hey? Looks like I got something to google.
Catch use soon,
T

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey target hows it going good to see you again. If you want a Quake Live invite I might be able to hook you up with one but I lost a whole bunch it appears after they did crash testing but apparently invites are ready again.
Signature.

Mikey
Clan Member

Postby Mikey » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 am

yeh m8...going ok. Missus and Ob1 going ok too. It's been tough lately, but life goes on. I haven't been forum browsing for awhile just hard to communicate when you face a death in the family. I've been venting on q3 still tho, sometimes it's just easier to frag than talk.

Good to hear that spear n dive has flourished, good onya m8...I miss our 'spit-roaster' series. We are definately overdue for a video/pictorial of your exploits.

P.S Quake live will get noobs like you playing again!!

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:39 am

Thanks Sammus, I still have not even looked as to what Quake live is yet lol Thanks for the offer mate I will try get some time when I back in OZ to have a look into it and then see about an invite for it.

Mikey good to hear you n pinky n ob1 are still ok. Sorry to hear about someone passing mate I won't go into that here.
I should be back in Oz in a few weeks and I will drop you a message and catch up on the phone for a chat for old time sake.
We all had some dam funny late night sessions back in teh day with every one on team speak. I remeber teh first time we all got on and the burping and farting noises for our first session of Pit CTF. lol good old days :)

Anyways I am still in Thailand now in Bangkok. Food over here is great and so laid back here anything is possible if you have a dollar in your pocket. I was at the police station the other day and needed to do a police check on my Thai Misses. She is getting another visa to back over to Oz with me again. Anyways they say it takes 3 weeks to do and thats that so it will hold me up here. So we get to the table to hand in teh forms to our guy and I tell her to say we need fast what about some cash can you speed it up. He says 2 weeks not 3 for $50 and I say no 3 day and he says ok put $100 in the forms and pass to me lol
Love this place lol I been with the new misses now 17months and going great. Gave up the good times with the old Bali misses. Now that chick could shag lol my balls were like a pair salty plums 24/7 when ever we were together. lol fun but dam I went threw some powerade lol

Talk to you all soon :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 am

Powerade and salty plums.....now there's a combo! :D

|-V-|
Clan Member

Postby |-V-| » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm

hello people!

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 pm

this really is an orgy of awesome!

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:36 am

Group hug!!!

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeh I did some serious cardio exercise when staying over in Bali lol
Hey V been long time since heard from you mate. I see another thread here from Flesh/Tim to and a few following posts from other old names.
Good to see everyone is still kicking and dropping by on the odd occasion.
Yeh I happy boy these days with the Thai misses. Back in Oz now working and getting cash together going start building a small house over in Thai soon up North Bangkok as my holiday house.
Anyways I will try drop by again soon and do some pictures of what I been up to.
:)

henryphox

Postby henryphox » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Howz it Big Cuzz ! hehe good to hear things goin well for ya T thought id drop in say hi couldnt help but notice ya post bro grouse!!! hehe sweet cuzz im havin a few brewskizzz jus got the kids off to sleep now it relax time ill have to call in more to see how all yall goin ok bro i cut off there stay strong bro :)

Return to “Talk Zone”