target

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Wed May 13, 2009 2:02 pm

hey henry,

Good to hear you are still kicking around. I only get in here once in a while. I still got that recording somewhere on one of my pc's of you pulling a bong on team speak one night lol f**king crack up of a recording lol
catch you about mate

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Wed May 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Guess wot. It's kanon late into a thread again :)
Good to hear things are going good for you m8. Mrs K and I are still ploddin' along.

Been playing Quake live (using the famous nick of course) and ..... still gettin' a spanking. Join servers below my skill level and everything and still struggle :(

I find it smoother than the NZ freeze server though.

Take care and catch ya next time I remember to log in!
Did I just say that?

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 pm

hey Kanon,
Good to hear u still kicking about as well.
You would own me as I be lucky to find me way around teh maps these days let alone shoot someone. :)

Hey Leone you out there there there there eko eko eko?

Hey member back some time you did some animation job you asked me about with a Ray or Manta or something? You still got a copy?
Was going to pass it to another mate I met up here from Norway. He works for some big modeling company there and has done me up a marlin for my logo. Thats only half as he headed back home but over next month or so he is going to do my diver and make up my spearing a marlin logo. Very good work but he loves to check out everyones gear and I member back then your's was great as well.
Anyways if ya have it still mail me

targetq3@hotmail.com

Thanks

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Heh...yeah I'm still out here :) Alive and kickin'

I'm in the middle of moving so it's all packed up, but I'll see if I can find it for ya. :)

Return to “Talk Zone”