Wtf??

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wtf??

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun May 27, 2012 4:11 pm

@ hardy wtf man i dont hack bro never have and never will mate just keep thinking what u think and just know one thing I DONT HACK

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun May 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Im not Trent3y or Guben

zero557
Location: In the corner of your screen just about to snipe you.

Postby zero557 » Sun May 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Couldn't you have just PM'ed him?
~zero557

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

o.o u can ?

zero557

Postby zero557 » Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Unless Private Messaging is off. The last phpBB forum I was on you could message someone else privately by going to their profile page.
~zero557

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

ermmm.... on the left, every post, under members name-posts-location ... is the little icon in a square, 'head-n-shoulders/person' with 'PM'.... /or yes, click on members name to go to profile then click PM from there.... :roll:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm

btw zero, thx for changing your sig, tbh - it annoyed the fuck out of me
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

zero557

Postby zero557 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Yeah, sorry - Toga suggested it and now that I think about it it would have bugged me too :P
~zero557

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

@skrillex I've been accused of hax before and have also been accused of being someone else, no need to flip over it :)

@Toga&Zero Yeah annoyed me too lol took up too much unnecessary space. :P
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm

sigh , why dont i ever get accused of hacking ? WHY WHY WHY ......

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 pm

cause they know by now and got tired of saying it ?

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun May 27, 2012 11:29 pm

@Dv8 I'll accuse you of hacking if it makes you feel better man :)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue May 29, 2012 11:22 am

Lol just seen this thread.. A few people have told me that you are or were tr3ntey and duben, both hackers. The fact that you came here to post a thread about it makes me wonder why you even have to justify anything if you are clearly not either duben or tr3ntey.. At the end of the day nobody cares anway lol.

And nobody ever said you were guben. We know who he is lol..

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm

lol i ment Duben

Return to “Talk Zone”