Woooow

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skrillexthesecond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Woooow

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

i just noticed my friend nekrosys got banned for wall hacking...
-deleted off facebook-

zero557
Location: In the corner of your screen just about to snipe you.

Postby zero557 » Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 pm

I think most people know that already :P
~zero557

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 am

lol -blonde moment-

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

He was chatting my sister up asking her to go for a drink with hi :/

Return to “Talk Zone”