Quake 3 Arena T?HE MOVIE!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kimahri
Clan Member

Quake 3 Arena T?HE MOVIE!

Postby Kimahri » Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 am

Heya guys!

Found this epic little fan film that's all about Q3A and the story behind how our characters got there :P

ENJOY!!!

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu May 10, 2012 2:20 pm

I enjoyed it, few humorous parts in there :)

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Fri May 11, 2012 12:08 am

nice one hardy, at 48:55 i thought "THIS IS SPARTA"

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

yer it was well worth the ticket :)
cheers
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Wed May 23, 2012 7:36 pm

This just helped kill an hour waiting in an airport.. Cheers and nice find!! Loved it... Love the fact it brings to life the guys we know and lso experience the maps we play in in a whole new way!

Return to “Talk Zone”