FARCRY 2 impressions

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FARCRY 2 impressions

Postby Dv8 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:51 pm

multiplayer very average to pitifull ...

Singleplayer very good , very fkn huge , unlimited replayability ....alot to learn as far as locations and getting your bearings etc ...

got collectors edition on the 22nd from EB , drink bottle , tea shirt , bag lol big kid i am ...

very nice ,

Dv8 currently lost in Africa :wink:

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Leone » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Cool! Yeah, not surprised....the first Farcry's MP was totally shit. They do suck at it.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 pm

I bought it today and it does look pretty good. Just can't seem to get the mouse sens right, just feels a bit awkward

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:20 am

I have only tried single player ... its it a fair bit different from the first one. It doesn't appear to have a 'set' story line, but I do like it.

I thought i'de have to run it at low settings but with a single gtx 260 (glad i got mine when i did with the AUS$$$ they way it is now) but can run it at 1920x1200 with ultra settings. =)

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:47 am

I just started playing it (first game in like months) ... running it at full res max qual and its pretty good. Im impressed atm. I love burning down villages :P
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

It's good.. just started playing tho... I only have one good arm ATM which doesn't help.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:09 pm

I like it a lot. I found that after a while everything just clicks - you get used to the bumbling mouse, you work out how to deal with the bad guys, and everything falls in place. There is still a lot of boring travel and it is sometimes annoying to have to deal with the guards at the guard post you exterminated not 5 minutes ago, but I am definitely enjoying it a lot more now that I've got some good guns (Mac10+Sniper+SAW is a pretty good combo).
There is also a widescreen fix at WSG Forums that makes the game feel a lot better.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 pm

yer im at about 10% huge , great game but i think it needs a bit more colour or vibarancy , something , im looking for a tweek online ...

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:23 pm

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:45 pm

fkn shit................nuff said
repetitive shit,same shit over and over
fire looks good but
left for dead demo is more fun

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:58 pm

i admit ... im bored with it.... it gets pretty repetative
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm

same shit......drive all round the fucking map shooting fuckers at the same camp u cleared of 3 minutes before doing the same missions over and over

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:14 pm

I've reached pretty much the same conclusion. It was good fun for a while, but the game has no character - there is nothing to separate a mission from any other random camp of annoying cunts, it's all the same shit over and over and over. Hopefully CoD5 doesn't stink the place up.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Fkn ROFLS .....
Finished "grabbing it" over the weekend and am about to install .... and I come home to read todays postings.......
So what your all saying is just play 1 or 2 missions... LOLS
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 pm

The first hour or so is a bit slow, then it gets really fun for quite a while (new guns!) and eventually you'll get bored of it. You should get a good 8-10 hours out of it I reckon mate

Return to “Talk Zone”