Remote Neural Monitoring

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Remote Neural Monitoring

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Been reading up quite a fair bit about this in dribs and drabs over the last few months.

Feel free to cry conspiracy, that's fine :)

Seems pretty plausible to me having been through a lot of the things described in these links.

http://www.greatdreams.com/RNM.htm

http://www.us-government-torture.com/techie.html

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 pm

It's real there is no doubt. The documentation is in the public domain.

Project Monarch formally known as MKUltra (mind *english kontrolle *german) is a multi billion dollar govt project that enlisted via Project Paperclip the use of the mind control scientists from the Nazi regime. These 3 projects have all been declassified. The Nuermberg trial prosecutors were shocked to learn the USA had done this but there has been some justice for the victims from time to time -

http://www.ctka.net/pr300-mkultra.html

In conjunction with the use of non-Nazi sicko scientists/psychiatrists they have been experimenting on humans since 1940. All in the name of controlling the population's thoughts and feelings/behaviour.

The use of technology was actually shown in a decently portrayed movie "The Manchurian Candidate". There's an old version and a newer version with Denzel Washington. You should watch it H :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056218/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/

On the flipside, the body is an amazing thing and can naturally reject implants...
Last edited by kplxz on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

"...the NSA has the capablility to decode this data to extract subvocalizations, visual and auditory data. In effect it allows access to a person's thoughts[2] without their knowledge or permission"

I lol'ed. Time to get yourself a tinfoil hat mate ;)

Nazis and movies? Fuck me I had no idea! I would just like to take this opportunity to wish good luck to those who choose to believe this - you're going to need it.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm

lol spud not all information is true...of course they can't decode visual and auditory data...

but those projects are real...they were declassified and they do have chip technology they use in conjunction with this...

if you can't discern the truth and want to ignore facts and make slanderous comments like tinfoil hat...then don't be surprised if someone says go get your wool cut...

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Ignorance is bliss ;)

Tell me this part isn't plausible. If you don't understand how microwave tech works then you won't get it. this is entirely possible though.

"Good bye Privacy"

" EMF equipment that gathers information from PC circuit boards by deciphering RF emissions thereby gaining wireless modem-style entry into any personal computer in the country.
All equipment hidden, all technology secret, all scientific research unreported"

It's probably better to ignore this ;)

The patents for this tech are there lol.... brains and frequency are very real you can't deny that possible manipulation of them is of exsistence... Surely, this is 2012..

I don't care what anyone says.. I'm actually a victim of this. (insert hardy's crazy here)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

my head hurts !

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:25 pm

haha, im sorry man i had to post this. People have the right to know.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

[edit] xray?
Last edited by kplxz on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 pm

No an xray will not always pick up certain models. A Strong magnetic field or a full MRI however would destroy the implant and in most cases is what is primarily needed to detect such devices.

we can thank IBM (verichip) for these fucked up devices.

kplxz

Re: Remote Neural Monitoring

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

btw H - "US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner" - not Fed Resv guy that's Bernacke...

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Sifz keep it on topic please and Dv8, im pretty sure IBM own the verichip corporation. google "ibm verichip" Theres probably more players buying into this aswell, im not sure..??

kplxz

Re: Remote Neural Monitoring

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

The chips are ordered by Geitner and his crew so I thought that was pretty much on topic soz...obv you want specifics so I've given some...

"I have found that rare earth magnets called Neodymium magnets will nullify chips." ? maybe who knows

I've read a bit on this but I've got no real personal experience so ima chime out now :P

Return to “Talk Zone”