SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm

lmao god damn it :P <get it?
thread locked

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Re: SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:44 pm

ok ill unlock it, but on a more serious note, please no name calling from now on, otherwise i will lock it ok, thx.
and ffs keep your religion/spirituality beliefs out of it as you all know where that will lead to, thx

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:23 pm

So your sayin Vader thinks ktc hax for real? I find this hard to believe

Your sayin sinister is really a good bloke? I find this hard to believe

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 pm

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:12 pm

last time i checked -

Slaught3rMelon: hardy please swap.
hardy616: fuck up ya stupid little fucking wog cunt

that's not a joke.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

look you penis heads, just stay on topic, which is hax accusations by demo and sini (i think lol).
otherwise it will be locked ok.

btw i dont give a rats arse who ss accuse of haxing, i mean cmon the whole quake scene knows they accuse everyone, they're actualy famous for it, they've been doing it for as long as i can remember, ffs just have a laugh about it, take it as a compliment, use it to your advantage as you know then you're getting to them lol.

this really is the last warning though before this topic gets locked ok

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 pm

:lol: :)

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Not harsh IMO.

On a side note kimi asked me to zip ktc's and my demos and send them to him. I grabbed a freebie prog called something like tugzip but they only reduce in size by about 10%. As the demos are like 2 gig they are too big to mail. Does it seem like I am not doing it right? Any suggestions? Is there any sites I can upload the folder to so kimi can grab what he wants without getting too much in his mail box?

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

what did you use to film the demo's?

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 am

they are just in game demos

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:38 am

http://www.filedropper.com/ - 5Gb limit no reg & no captcha
http://uppit.com - 500Mb limit no reg & no captcha
https://www.wetransfer.com/ - 2Gb limit no reg & no captcha

I've only ever used uppit.com...but the other two look fine...

uploading 2Gb will take a while....

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

uploading 2gb will take forever. what i do is play them in wolfcam and use BandiCam to record the window as they play. unfortunately you have to leave it sitting there while the demo plays, but it ends up in a decent quality (usually) and much less space. but if you want it as a dm_73 file then your gonna have to upload it to one of those sites... and sifz is right, 2gb will take a while to upload =/

Return to “Talk Zone”