SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Postby kplxz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I notice flyphe has been a busy little bee at 4sg....lol

Having been in SS I can speak of a few things....I hope this isn't seen as out of place mentioning a non PiT clan?

Firstly, most of us know how many a few members of SS have seriously accused of hax. When I speak of SS in this thread I'm referring to those members - not outersquare, bijou, stain, etc. The list partially reads:

- rolz
- rez
- boogz
- ktc
- bomba
- sifz/kplxz
- hardy
- gubs
- frodo
- smokin
- hyperwired
- joolies
- cite
- OPMD
- commissarbacon
- cresh
- renz
- biokiller
- Dv8
- resistance
- rottevore
- true4m
- clawless
- jetpilot
- bruno
- snga
- sags
- but wait...there's more...I just can't think of them right now

Secondly, I'd like to make an observation: Players like stan, grrrd, mantis, and other very high profile players (skill & clan) escape these accusations when SS play them. My conclusion is that unless a player meets a certain level of respect within SS and they go on to whoop their butts even for a short time in very few games, they are accused of hax.

IMHO The only reason fly has brought up a ktc hax issue at 4sg is because ktc whooped his butt a number of times. I can personally say that ktc is a great player and one of the most fun ever to play with; to beat ktc consistnently takes a whack of (fun) concentration. So essentially the issue is a skillz one...not of ktc hax?

:)

*edit
these SS guys are great players (can be lots of fun) - no idea what they worry about...
Last edited by kplxz on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah its all about status and politics, the higher respected players of the game get left alone because the accuser does not wan't to be belittled by the respected and his mates.. at the end of the day it doesn't matter. It's just classic vad3r being vad3r. Whyhehefftobemad, its only.... its only a game :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Flyphe is Vader ? ....
Vader is Demo of Q3 Freeze, who was banned back then for being a fag hax0r.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

Vader isn't Flyphe

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 am

yeah flyphe is otherwise known as rawrberry and Mr_SparkIe he was caught hacking...i'm sure the code hasn't been deleted from all his hdds and archives...
vad3r1 alias is rapejuice or some fruity thing...
supple alias is slaught3rmelon

clans are SS, FOREX, BS and one other I can't remember the name of right now

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 am

:/ who cares about noobs? they will always think anyone better then them hack..

vader probably put me on the list cause i always enter a server rape him and ruin his youtube videos :P

i see it as i'm saving peoples lives from not accidently looking at one of his bad low skilled youtube videos :o
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:38 am

lol he is a wanker that cant handle loosing
and he has admitted to using a bot himself
no one takes him seriously cause he is a joke

Skrillexthesecond

Postby Skrillexthesecond » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 pm

guys me and flyphe been mates fo evz and he told me he is
Mr_Sparkie
Rawrberry
and 3 more i cant think of the names so he is 5 differnt hackers
:)

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Actually, flyphe admitted to hacking himself ya silly bugger he actually went by the name tr3nty originally then went onto say tr3nty was his brother when he got caught hacking, funny how flyphes brother doesn't play anymore but flyphe still does hey :P.... Check 4sg.....

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 pm

flyphe has 2 brothers and they both still play quake fool :P i don't need to check 4sg, i talk to him almost every day. and yeah he wrote an aimbot about 2 years ago but he hasn't hacked since then, and he regrets it a lot.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

regardless of compiling a third party app to use in ql, he still admitted to hacking and was done hacking, You officially contradicted yourself.. read what you said in your defense to flyphe then read your most recent post

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 pm

i don't contradict myself at all. name ONE THING in my first post that contradicts something i said in the second.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 pm

nothing in that is contradictory mate.

Return to “Talk Zone”