Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:51 pm

*facepalm*
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

kidToni78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:20 pm

"So i guess what im saying here as you were in total defence of flyphe by clearly stating he never hacked at all "

for fucks sake hardy the whole point i'm trying to make is that from the start all i said was that he doesn't hack currently. also, of course i'm defending flyphe because he's my friend. also, less credible because he used one in the past? personally, i think that makes him more credible as he knows EXACTLY what they look like and how they work.

"The thread was raised basically outlining the fact that flyphe is accusing many people of hacking without being able to prove anything"

who the fuck has he publicly accused that you know recently other than KTC?

kidToni78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Hadoken
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Hadoken » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:26 pm

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:31 pm

oh does that mean you have something to hide then? :P

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 pm

who the fuck has he publicly accused that you know recently other than KTC?

lebu and raiden at 4sg recently

hardy

Re: SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Hadoken
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Hadoken » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:55 pm

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 pm

i've read the list on sifz initial post and i can tell you RIGHT now only 2 of those were ever suspected by flyphe. aalso bomba i didn't know about raiden. once a hacker always a hacker huh? that's absolutely fucking stupid. i assume your an athiest, because that would explain that you don't believe in something called repenting. i know what threads flyphe starts on 4sg, cause we ask him to go through our clan page with anything he wants to post first, the same with anyone else. also, i didn't question the fact you told me he was a hacker. and i never claimed he didn't hack, i claimed he DOESN'T hack.

@hado go full force? or turn down your humanize? ;) seriously i am joking though.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm

wow ss have a site? cool, link please
btw what was your name in q3? and flyphes )

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

haha once again, you stupid little boy :P your a fuckin know all aren't ya

to assume ones beliefs and status based on a comment such as "once a hacker always a hacker" is rather narrow to say the least.

oh and im agnostic if you must know.

Prejudgement of someone is also a bad trait to have.

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:10 pm

ah agnostic. either way, means you don't follow the teachings of the bible. i should have been more specific from there. it wasn't an assumption, it was an educated guess really. using the words "i assume" is a colloquialism. also, it's not prejudgement. you've always been a fucking cockbag to me on QL servers so i've had plenty of time to "judge".

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:11 pm

oh bomba, SS doesn't have a site, we use a facebook page atm. might get a site eventually. also, i never played Q3 and i can't remember what flyphe said his Q3 name was. i'll check when he gets back on monday 4 ya :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:15 pm

oh noooooooooooooooo, just a friendly warning, try to stay on topic (whatever that was) and keep it cool men

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm

thx kid, nah its ok, dont really need to know eh ), yeah you guys should get a site as your clans been around for awhile now.

Return to “Talk Zone”