SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:47 pm

reading is hard isn't it kid? lol
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

kidToni78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kidToni78 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm

mate there really isn't anything contradictory there, if you think there is, then please go out and learn the difference between past and present tense.

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

read
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 am

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 am

there is nothing there that's contradictory. flyphe DOESN'T HACK (present tense), he wrote an aimbot 2 years ago (past tense) i even fucking wrote 2 years ago and you still can't work out past or present tense.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 am

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 am

i didn't say he didn't use it..... he admitted it and never got banned because ID didn't care. you a fucking fool if you can't see what i'm saying here. i'm saying he doesn't hack now but he used to. that's not contradictory at all. it's the same as saying he doesn't drink but he used to be a drinker. is that contradictory? no.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm

kidToni78

Re: SS Hax Accusations - ktc

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 pm

i may be only 15 years old, but i've got just as maturity as you do mate. and i didn't include the bit about flyphe being caught before because he asked me not to mention it unless brought up by someone else. i initially wrote it out in the post but then removed it. also, in the english language, my sentences aren't contradictory at all. he does not hack is not contradictory to he used to have but doesn't now, in fact, they are complimentary.

anyway, back to the main point, you guys need to not take any hax accusations seriously from vad3r and sini. sini thinks everyone on quake hacks so just ignore him, and vad3r only accuses people when he's drunk....

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

HAHAHA fuck off Supple - you're a 15 y/o fail troll. WTF is it with kids these days? Love how you have to make multiple QL and pit forum aliases because people realise you're the same fucken little cunt and chew you out for it. No one in PiT wants immature little fucks like you around trying to stir shit. And mate you don't sound intelligent with ur arguments - u sound like a whiny little 15y/o kid that's trying not to sound butt-hurt!

Fuck! Why do we let these cunts into the forum?
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 pm

kidToni78

Re:

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

kidToni78

Postby kidToni78 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

also, how am I the one stiring shit when i come on to a page that's complaining about my clan and my friend. i'm fairly certain this makes the contributers to the thread before me the ones who were stiring shit.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 pm

there IS a PiT member who WAS banned from NZ Q3 freeze.

so your saying there's a present pit member who was banned from q3, i'ed be very interested to know who that is, thx

Return to “Talk Zone”