Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Postby kplxz » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm

fauX

Postby fauX » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Love Pixar's stuff, that was funny as.

If you're into Mass Effect 3, you might enjoy this :D

fauX

Postby fauX » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 pm

H+ The Digital Series is a cool sci-fi web series I've been watching. It's probably the best sci-fi web series I've seen (though Ark comes close). It has 48 episodes and is up to episode 18. This is episode 1. Check it out:

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 pm

No more backyards...ever?

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:42 pm

fauX

Postby fauX » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah i have been aware for ages too, still makes me sick though :P

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 pm

yeah H the idea that all subservient workers MUST live in a box, while the royalty, kings and queens, politicians, business execs and clergy live in mansions* (*you get one box while they get multiple mansions), and all these workers are restricted in their movement in their own country to restricted zones while they (let's call them the "old-organisation"), while the old-organisation travels wherever they want, etc, is a complete debarcle. I wonder when everyone else will wake up to what's going on...most people seem so concerned with fear of losing their job/family or being taken to jail for speaking out or taking any action, they just keep on voting for the same political system to allow all this to happen.

Good always wins in the end though right? :)

n1 faux - noone alseep at the wheel at your place! :)

fauX

Postby fauX » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 pm

lol faux - me too although they still try...but yep no way will I put my name against one of those corrupt idiots...haven't voted for a long time here either :)

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 pm

haha

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am

Agenda 21, some fucked up shit... broken iphones... lmao, peeps are soooo in love with their personal surveillance technologies...

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

This clip will change the way you look at food. Am not a vegetarian, love meats and animal products, would find it hard to imagine not eating cheese (esp after 20 years living in Switzerland) but after watching this i am thinking about becoming a vegan. At one point i had to look away, yelling at the screen enraged. I could'nt look at the screen it was so fucked up. Not kidding. I've never ever done that watching a film. It should be watched to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4

fauX

Postby fauX » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:21 pm

N1 Gubbs, great post. Gary Yourofsky is a legend. I would hope everyone would take the hour it takes to watch the video you posted. But just to make sure the focus isn't all on diet (which it isn't in the video you posted, but anyway), here's a confronting video that shows the origin of some Chinese fur products in Australia, which is the skinning of live dogs, and believe it or not, the Australian government has openly stated they refuse to take action to stop this:

So many people (most of them) lack respect for animals. Makes me sick man.

Return to “Talk Zone”