Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 pm

That's terrible man. Don't post shit like that :P Nah do what you want :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 pm

I see it as an individual with a camera filming for either a media or social exercise to illustrate the basic human desire to not be recorded.

It must be a burden seeing black hats around every corner :(

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:40 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:54 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm

What would be the point in having that setup?

hardy

Re: Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:06 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I mean what's the point in 'setting up' people to act outraged and indignant about being filmed when just by filming you would create that behaviour anyway? It'd be like shaving your cat and gluing it to a rat and calling it a cat.

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Oh right, Disregard what i said then.

Haha, nicely put. Yeah people love setting the scene as it creates the environment intended and creates attention. I will quote David Icke here because it would be unfair to call this mine but

"Where Attention Goes, Energy Flows, Where Energy Goes Attention Flows."

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Well nah then, i dont reckon the cameraman is a shill, and i def dont reckon the scenes are setup. From an experienced cameraman's perspective each of the subjects 'feel' genuine to me, body language and emotional responses.

I love his dead pan silence when he approaches people, he doesnt say a word, that can be the most disconcerting for people suddenly in the cross hairs of a camera, they have nothing to work with and their own actions are spot-lit. He was def having a larf with those Scientology crew, lmao.

It has become like this since the advent of the digital age (ive been filming since the mid 70s), everyone now frequently becomes fodder for cameras and with instant online uploading and the self obsessed generations that are growing up with this new paradigm, privacy is a thing of the past...

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:16 pm

kplxz

Re:

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 pm

so there's this experiment that i saw once...from someone who actually said as it happens that he was shown the tech by other beings (Billy Meier, same guy who has photos that have stunned the world of ufos...but back on topic lol)

take a magnet and place it over the top of a largeish ball bearing or similar...

it spins...and spins...

it was obvious the potential there...

imo doesn't take a rocket scientist but sure takes a lot more than the integrity-less uni paid for academics of today

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”