Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Think what you want and do what you like, they call that freewiil, its a spirtual entitlement. I'm not judging you. All im simply saying is you come of like you know it all based on previous conversations and yes they were big issues raised but when you clearly say shit like i know more than you that's just childishly stupid. Nobody knows anything. Physical bodies are just vehcles in which we all use to expereince conciousness subjectively. Clearly none of us know shit.

Im happy i got what i had to of my chest, i need not say anymore.

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Postby kplxz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:04 pm

glad you feel better :)

if you need to think none of us know shit, as you say - freewill :)

i definately know you do know shit, so do many others here :) sometimes it's about the question...

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Well i suppose yes we all do know something but i have allways told myself i don't know shit in the hope that i eventually know more, but in the end what does it all equate too ? I hate covering the massive topics but they are the most interesting. I try to view things infinintely and if it's about the question then thats what the question is to me, infinite lol

Sorry if i rubbed of on you the wrong way that wasn't my intention. i had to get across what i needed to say. As we all do.

Fuck it, i have hijacked what was a good thread. :/

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:06 am

Back on track ;)

:D

baest

Postby baest » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 pm

bit late in the thread now.. but Wrack looks pretty fun :D

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Yeah was thinking the same :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:26 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:36 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 pm

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 pm

meanwhile

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:44 am

A Fantastic presentation on the annunaki and ancient history.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:07 pm

Pleadians, lizards, alpha centaurians, martians, moonmen, aliens, all interesting stuff...

It's interesting imo to read what the sufi's, yogi's, lamas, and wetsern occultists etc say on this topic :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 am

ha lol you are right I did not watch it; the reason being I trust your description "A Fantastic presentation on the annunaki and ancient history. "

Therefore I know it is a video on the annunaki and ancient history.

I agree that writers who are not mundane write intriguing and informative material; particularly in relation to history. Often our real history can be found in such material; unlike oddly accepted mainstream propoganda books/textbooks.

I'm not interested in more history so much at the moment; and I have completed my research on non-human beings in life (for now?) therefore I'm not interested in the annunaki.

Having researched what I have, I thought it was prudent to make the comment I did. You defend this type of material as having content that is particularly well written, etc, this applies to the writings that I suggested - did you read anything of the sufi's or the yogi's? I'm not fussed if you did or didn't but I'm not going to express any distaste because you didn't.

You're appreciated muchos; no need to take it personally if everything doesn't square up :)

Return to “Talk Zone”