Postby Gubben » Thu May 30, 2013 10:50 pm

INKoRP

Re: Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Postby INKoRP » Fri May 31, 2013 12:33 am

Cringefest

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 am

For any of you who doubt the existence of the New World Order and how it will affect you, your children and your childrens children, then you ought to watch Invisible Empire.

Nazism did not end in 1945, it has been co-opted and is coming to a Police State near you. This is the world depicted in George Orwell’s 1984. And it is being implemented on our watch.

I know its long (2.5 hours) but it is an extremely well researched and documented outline of this insidious future for humanity. And I urge all of you to spend the time watching it.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i4CRiE7_Q4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

http://truththeory.com/2012/10/21/invis ... ire-movie/

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for that post gubs, i will watch it when i have the time :)

enemesis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby enemesis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 pm

So many facets of Invisible Empire deserve a film of their own, it was long enough already at 2.5 hours. But yeah, the Skull & Bones Order is a scary concept when you consider the length of time in recent history its been cultivated and where all those people (and their spheres of influence) are positioned today and for the future...

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am

kplxz

Re: Re:

Postby kplxz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Hardy setup this thread as a youtube thread. Can I suggest the a new thread for the NWO? :) Mods? Take the posts and split them into a new one?

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Don't bother with a thread solely for the NWO. Most people don't care. I have personally taken on the topic enough for now only to find out that they're is way too many points of views surrounding the subject to take them seriously anymore.

Whilst extremely believable and somewhat accurate sounding. Do you think they are really that stupid to release all their solid gold secrets and mechanics of the system we have all come to believe is put in place?

If you wan't to beat them then bust out of your prison spiritually and you will be left alone :)

Quite obviously this is just my point of view but i have found this to be a great way to deal with all the bad things we have come to understand about the NWO.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

Great post H :)

Yeah a new thread is probably pointless you're right :)

No they don't like their secrets being given out to the public, and imo the core ones still are mostly hidden from public view (e.g. their techniques for personality compartmentalisation, their plans for tomorrow, etc). As for what is released, insiders and others close to them have risked their lives and often died to get the info out. One of the things said many times by the whistleblowers, is that their arrogance is their weakness; I agree and that makes them pretty damn stupid in the big picture.

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 pm

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:59 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:02 pm

enemesis

Postby enemesis » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 pm

lol Hardy rest assured I'm not going to do that to you. it would only work if there were politically like minded people or it could become an entirely disagreeable discussion not worth breaking down the social nature of the Pit forums. :)

I for one am sort of lefty on the political sphere. although I sort of stay away from political discussions these days as you said above it's not good food for ones soul. The state of the world is pretty bad atm and there's a lot of uncertainty toward the future. I guess we can only focus on the things that bring us pleasure to move on.

Return to “Talk Zone”