INKoRP

Re: Youtube thread (Post your clips)

Postby INKoRP » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:26 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:22 am

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:44 pm

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby frodo » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm

why is it called quantum levitation? Looks like your everyday super-cooled magnet rail system to me (made with super conductors of course). Dumbo needs an answer please!

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 am

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:35 am

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

This clip is from David Icke if your ever wondering where we came from or why we are here this is one of the best summary's explaining it all. I highly advise if you have the 6 hours or so to watch this then do so, it will open your mind and perception that we are not just humans in a world that is entirely real. It covers so many different important aspects of who we are and what makes up the universe.

Watch and decide for yourself it will blow your mind, it blew mine! :lol: :)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Thx for the video Hardy :)

Unfortunately for David he has the problem of the lizard thing...but that's not to say aside from scientology echoing odd stuff, the rest of what he is saying is very interesting. His knowledge base is relatively well developed and he says some important things imo.

I like this one...

jump to 22:00 min for some real tv news :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Lol, yeah not to say that everything he claims is true but he is very knowledgeable when it comes to the human makeup and conciousness. The holographic stuff he talks about is cool too, the thing that catches my eye the most is the fact that all life is nothing but wave forms and energy, frequency is everything.

Lol i haven't clicked on that link yet coz im busy will click it later :), its not some kind of bs cover up is it ? I mean the title puts me off. it im judging a book by its cover for now it seems it's about someone trying to discredit him or throw him off.. I have been looking into ancient history a little lately as well and some things just seem to start making sense. cheers for the clip will watch soon :)

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 pm

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:38 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 am

lol bomba poor guy keeps running past rocket launcher!

"...i have no idea what i'm picking up..." lol

RockHeadRumple

Re: Re:

Postby RockHeadRumple » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”