HOLY SHIT !!! - I just Won....

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HOLY SHIT !!! - I just Won....

Postby Saratoga » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 pm

The American Mega Lotto !!!!!

$635 Fkn Million Dollars !!!!!

I want to share my winnings - Im happy to offer the first 20 PiT Clan Members who post here.... $1 Million Each !!

They said the money will be in my bank account on 31st April.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ske7chy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Get a popup blocker...

People would probable believe you if you said a lower value. (635,000,000 is a bit overboard.)

4rez

Re: HOLY SHIT !!! - I just Won....

Postby 4rez » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 pm

But that's probably in USD.

So it will be less $635 million.

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

April fools. You won nothing :P

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Attachments
youre_a_fucking_genius.jpg
youre_a_fucking_genius.jpg (142.44 KiB) Viewed 3609 times

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 pm

LOOOOL lucky hardy's here.

4rez

Postby 4rez » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:35 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

lol :) Yeah thats right its april fools. April 1st guys.. I wasn't stating the obvious was i ? Ohh my bad :idea:

Howcome rG doesnt play quake anymore ?

Whats wrong boys ? I can't work it out ? We miss you guys :(

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I'd like a million dollars please :zzz:

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:28 pm

I play a little. on other accounts trying to work on my CA

Had other accounts since before I even made my ske7chy account so don't even pull the flying under the radar card.

Got about 6 accounts all up, play on them when I don't want to get bugged by annoying cunts.

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Aww mate :( When i think of you i think of the account Ske7ch, and if that one is gone, well your gone :) Fuck you were driven out fast aye :)

rG nowhere to be seen, Dissapeared of the face of the earth.. MAGIC :shitfan: :lol:

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 pm

It's disbanded. It was only made mainly for the iCTF comp.. Had nothing to do with people having poor judgements of hacks.

I can't prove I don't hack, but it is pretty funny when you guys watch a game where players are moving 3 times faster, and hitting rockets, rails, everything else (including an almost perfect replica of my tele shot.) from across the map, yet I make a minescule amount of suspicious shots and I'm a hacker.

It's understandable about being sus on a player that you don't know, but it is pretty funny got rotax was under fire, people were saying "HACKS 100% NO DOUBT" then they realized he is a decent dueler, and BAM name cleared. He done way more sus shit than me. I was even skeptical about even letting us play for us, but we needed numbers. The kids an autoshoot, IDGAF.

People who still think I hack are in the minority. There's plenty of your PiT buddies (who play a lot more insta then the CA people who think they run this community.) who have PM'd me saying they reckon I'm clean. I mean, you can't honestly say you would think I cheat if you didn't hate me before the shit went down. I have never seen you give your opinion on a hacker, you don't have the knowledge of the game or even insta for that matter.

And it's not only PiT people I got PM's from, got PM's from other people saying I was treated shit. I bet 90% of the people who gave and opinion or voted in the poll only watched the youtube video.

Anyway I know you have a short attention span so I'll end it here. Good luck!
Last edited by ske7chy on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 pm

I don't actually care :)

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm

I play a game or 2 every few weeks, then I remember why I don't bother anymore when smokin has a cry, swears at me and goes into spec on dueling keeps because he was sitting in middle camping the windows and corners, and couldn't handle it when I thought fuck it, and did the same :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Omigawsh, it's still going? will my children be discussing this when I'm dead and dust? lol

Return to “Talk Zone”