Please critique my website

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

ske7chy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm

cresh0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cresh0r » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm

umad?

...oh he mad

someone fetch sketchy some redbull to help him with his grammar (he was to tired why he made a mistake guys) loss of redbull sponsorship is ruining the little fellahs life

on a real note ;) sketchy, i'd rather be fat, then a shallow brainless loser who has to cheat in games and insult people over how they look?? :/ thats like primary school 101 insulting man...i know ur mental age is like 2, and i understand u resorting to those insults...but the more u say them, more i feel sorry for u...and just laugh
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Return to “Talk Zone”