custom rods

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

custom rods

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm

i want a catchy name for my custom built rods
a couple i have a couple in mind : "pro fish custom rods" and "salty dog custom rods"
any suggestions ?
and if any of you guys are involved in graphic art .... make me a logo ........
there might be a free t shirt involved !

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Hmm... another graphics challenge :)
I like salty dog custom rods !
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

hey scummy, I don't mind salty dog custom rods as well. Pro fish or similar to me just sounds to every day used and more easy to forget. Salty dog sticks to mind a little better and more easy to remember which is what you want.
I have a guy up here in Cairns that does t-shirts cheap as well if you need him. If buying large amounts I buy overseas when in asia. The guy here does small orders from 1 and up and there is no set up charge which is un-heard of in t-shirts.

Only catch to them is in bulk over seas they are screen printed which all my ones are I give away and sell. Our work staff ones and sponsored divers get this cheap guys ones. They are put through some $15 000 printing machine not cheap ass home printer. They look excellent and lazer sharp images. Catch is over a few hundred washes they fade a little. They still last me a year as a everyday work shirt and they are only about $10 on average. Key is no settup charge just need ya image and bang he does the rest.

Will have a think on names for ya mate.

Catchy names are the way to go funny or catchy so people don't forget them. Something with POLL, Wood , Shaft , rod lol
Throw a picture up lets see ya handy work mate

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

they look great mate, So those fish are they thread spun on the rod to make the image hey? That is some mad skills and must be some pains taken work to do images like that.

smokin'

Postby smokin' » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am

hey pitstars "salty dog" is brendon wings fishing dvd production name....(presenter ufish tv)... its called "salty dog films"

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 am

Rod God
DJ Locker Rods
*'s Roddery
Threadhead Rods
Spinning Rods
Custom Rod House

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm

yer salty dog sounds original and fishing :)
I never tried fishing with flies but might give these a go

http://www.pbase.com/keithcollicoat/sha ... bo_emerger

http://www.pbase.com/keithcollicoat/prawn_fly
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

eye 2 eye

Return to “Talk Zone”