Sifz

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
girl_FTW
Clan Member

Sifz

Postby girl_FTW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am

This guy! My fucking god. This is my RAGE topic.

I am proud to announce. Sifz. You are a fucking tool.
You are insensitive and a asshole. Don't bother even talking to me anymore.
And Can you fuck off with ur bullshit.

So really I'm posting this because when sifz was being a ass to all of you... And I stuck up for him...
I.NOW.UNDERSTAND. and I'm sorry for doubting all of you x

I don't care if Owey aka Bio has hurt your feelings.
I don't care if you have family problems.
DO NOT FUCKING SCREAM AT ME OVER VENT EVER AGAIN.
I didn't come back to play quake for this bullshit.

I wish I recorded the convo on vent. You immature little boy.
FUCK YOU. Ok rage = over :)
<3 Ela
How the hell do I create a new signature??? :eek:

Skrillex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skrillex » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:37 am

whos Sifz??
Tickle My Pickle :3

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 am

Lol. Sifz is.a very.unique individual but.after a while you get to know his charecteristics and accept him for who he is. i can understand how people can get frustrated with him but sifz is.sifz lol :) ive gotten to know him a fair bit and he stands up for.what he believes in and theres nothing wrong with that. i found whenever we had a disagreement i would just tempotarily block till it.settles then come next.time you talk things are cool. so yeah use block as a means to keep things neutral, i find that settles any apparent rage at the time and it helps me aswell :). sifz is pretty much.. sifz :)

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Postby girl_FTW » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 am

I don't mind when people stand up for what they believe in but mocking owey just made me go bananas. lol.
How the hell do I create a new signature??? :eek:

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 am

Lol yeah i can definantly understand how you.feel. the cure for it is experiencing sifz in form that much that you come to expect it and ignore it when needed :) :p

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 am

@H :)

@gtfw
biokiller hurt my feelings? not at all. like i said i like him always have but for a while now he has been a total tool to me for no apparent reason.

so you got that wrong.

i don't care you don't care about me or anyone else.

don't know why you bother posting that kind of info here? maybe trying to have a cry and rally support for your cause to do so? and who is immature then?

i didn't scream at you. i was firm with you. if i lived in a house where i could actually scream maybe i would have because you deserved it for the attitude you gave out.

so you got that wrong also.

i don't come to play quake to have you or biokiller give me shit either so look in the mirror maybe?

no need to reply.

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 am

:roll: puff anyone ? .. it helps, it really really does Dr told me :naughty:

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am

Srz to hear you got an ear full of sifz friendly mannerisms on your first day back FTW.

SIFZ - you have been given your last warning and to make it 100% public and 100% clear, if FTW had posted ANY abuse from you, I would have Immediately Banned You From PiT Forum Without Notice !!
I cant be any clearer than that Sifz !

Thread Locked !
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”