target - hey to old players and all new people about here

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey scummy sorry late reply mate. Na never heard from rusty last i did think he was in Brisbane or south somewhere. Yeh had some fun then for sure. Good to play without lag since most us were on dial up lol

Anyway quick update as on this iPad shit. In Cambodia now. Just got back for using a fist full of grenades n crap load ak47 n m16's n RPGS n 100 round belt fed machine guns standing n mounted. Also tried 4 times to launch a grenade launcher but all miss fired something wrong so cut my looses n did more other shit. Later I will edit video n post in albums area. Great fun cost me about 1200 US for all of it.

Spud I got a small private video for u lol

Love this country lol

Catch use after out on piss in 20 mins. Down here with mates left the women in Thailand ;-)

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Looking forward to that shit! Bring it old man :D

And 4 times? Fuck that, I would have walked away after my GRENADE LAUNCHER MISFIRED once.You crazy cracker.

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby frodo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

Targs - maannn...... can only imagine your demo of fraggin a cow with rpg :lol:

frodo - PiT members have a private photo album area... rule is, members/you have to supply some pics of your self to get access.... pm me some pics & ill sort ya out :D ( thought Kami made a post about this a while back)
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue May 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Hang on while I pull over to take a photo o moie :)

target
Clan Member

Re: target - hey to old players and all new people about her

Postby target » Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Back in Thai now but 4hours north Bangkok up in mountain village with Internet that only stays on a few minutes at a time lol
Building a simple 2bedroom house here for a relaxing get away joint. Once I get back to Bangkok will upload videos.
Yeh when we had miss fire I bailed on the guy and ran back. The other 3 Cambodian men all went back more slow leaving the main guy alone lol It was so funny he opened the launcher open so slow as if he could shut it fast if it exploded lol. Poor Bastid lol

Anyway we attempted 2 shells and 4 try's in total and by then we all lost our balls to even be near this thing lol
Fuck that shit is fun but, did the 100round Rambo machine gun standing and laying down.

The bonus is end of a hard day blasting the shit out of the country side you get on the piss for about $1.25 for black label spirits or any cocktail up to 3 shots of standard spirits lol
Ohhh and I forgot to mention sitting back overlooking the local talent go by. Not a bad place but a fair amount more 3rd world than Thailand. A lot more dirty and so on but it your a laid back person you will love it.

My next goal for next year is to see if Cambodia or Vietnam or somewhere will let me do a belt fed machine gun out of a chopper door while flying. Now that's going to be awesome lol

Dam internet dropped again, :-(
Upload this post later.

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 am

Target - From what my bro Jay has told me about you, you've always got some gnarly story to tell :D or photo's I wish I had never seen lol you planning on coming back to Aus at all?

Toga - I'm gonna send you some pics of the weird shit me and jay have come up with over the years 1 of these days :)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:46 pm

sorta disappointed it end here :(
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Talk Zone”