target - hey to old players and all new people about here

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 pm

yeh half the reason I ever posted was to look at my own avatar ;)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:31 pm

Those are the best breasts, ever.

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: target - hey to old players and all new people about her

Postby target » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:18 pm

IT was many years ago when I was going through my western women fase with big breasts. Then one day I saw the light and got yellow fever and its been Asian ever since :thumbsup: :wank:
Problem with that was less Asian women with big can's but good news is there has been a large increase in man made hooters through Thailand over the last 2 years lmao It's the new thing to do over there.

ohhh Thailand, a place all should go to :) :twisted:

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:33 pm

U r a dirty bastard targ! Good to see u haven't changed :D I myself must confess to a dirty desire for asians...
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 pm

In the early days we should of all gone done a tour of Asia togther lmao

So whats going with you these days appart from trading ya speargun for herbs lol?

So settled down again or still traveling free mate? What you doing for work you were building or something like that before hey? Been to many years mate lol Last night I spent about 2 hours here at pit reading old posts from back in 2002 from us all lol Some funny shit back then and good fun memories of some of those days.

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Yeah man some good memories for sure! Well it's been a bit of a crazy time for me lol. I lived in Byron til 2006, then got diagnosed with testicular cancer. So had to get ol lefty lopped off :cry: Well you'll be happy to know that the very next day after my operation I was bangin a 19yo Dutch chicky :D So I had to have radiation treatment after that which knocked me over somewhat. It was only 2 weeks of rad treatment every day but fark i got sick. Went from about 88kg down to 63kg in the weeks during and after it. So I left Byron and moved in with me folks back in Toowoomba. Been here ever since. Started my mechanics apprenticeship but was dealin with severe depression at the time so haven't completed it yet :| Now I'm workin for a bearing and power transmission place lol. Been pretty sedate lately, no spitroaster tales to tell of since Byron lol. Might be lookin to transfer to the Townsville branch of the Co I work for if i can by end of year.
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

hey Jay, was it you that asked in another post about some french dood riding around Byron? if so yeah the freak is still around, heard some strange stories about that bloke...

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

haha yeah Gubbs we just called him Frenchy, was a nice enough bloke but straaaaaange like a mofo lol. Always used to see him in the cow paddocks comin into Byron lookin for mushies lol. Last I heard he was goin to America to become a cowboy! :D

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Sorry to hear about Lefty Jay he was a good bloke mate and always put in 50% of the load of work on ya spit roasting movies lmao
Hope you are clear of that shit mate that no good to hear.
If you do move up this way let us know for sure mate so we can catch up and have a dive as well if you can remember which way the gun points lol
I had forgotten ya stage name till ya posted here spit roaster lol GOLD

Townsville/Shelbyvile verse Cairns /Springfield :)

Cairns is the money, Scummy really wants to live at Cairns but he can't leave townsville cause of all the red dirt dust he can't see the road lol

So Spud, what are you up to these day mate?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 pm

lol cairns is now called little japan ffs
ok for a visit, but way too many fkn ignorant fucking tourists
i could never live there

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey T.

Maybe you can give me the word. MY eyesight is terrible and so have usually avoided the water as without my specs I'm blind. (Useless being on the beach and not being able to see :) )

Anyway, I tried snorkeling without them which was pointless, and then I got some "prescription" swim goggles and tried it again. I was amazing to be able to see in the water. On our last hols in the Whitsundays, I did snorkeling again but this time I hired a prescription dive mask and it was even better. The dive shop had -2, -5 etc so I used the -5. Lets you know how bad my eyes are!

Hardly ever do it, so it is not worth spending the big dollars the local dive shops want. Do you know if there is anywhere which sells CHEAP ones. Ex hire, ones for example.

Any info appreciated. Remember, I'm a Scotsman - canny with my money - not tight like ppl like to say :P
Did I just say that?

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey Kan,

I got a couple dive masks maybe 4 with various scripts in them not sure will check monday at work. They were smoke damaged from when the shop burnt and I will see what is there and let you know mate. When buying new they go such as -1 & -1.5 & -2 & -2.5 and so on and also the other way in +.
New they sell about $80 ish but I will see what they cost maybe about $40 but will see if there is anything near ya script in smoke damaged. Do you know what each eye is?

Guys that want the best pick any 2 lense mask and we send them to Melbourne and it costs about $250 and it tailor makes each lense to suit each eye. Plus they do center to center of eye measurment and many things. People I have had them done for say walking in the shop with them is better than wearing their glasses.

You still in Brisvegas? Whats been happening?

Yeh scummy I will admit we have a crap load tourists up here but hey they pay the bills and least a large chunk are asain for me lol

What you been up to scummy apart from the rod design which they look great, can't believe you make the pictures by thread and by hand nice work. :)

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey T,

Thanks for the reply. The swim goggles I got were -4.5 as that was the closest I could get to my script. I will have to find my script to let you know what they are but as I wont use them much and just want to see "a bit", I don't need them to match my script. The -5 dive mask I used seemed to be fine. I will dig my script out and let you know. I was one of those "stupid" ppl that walked around with my mask on so that I could see. I made the mistake of giving my glasses to Mrs K and see went off to the other side of the island :D

I am still in Brissie and leading the boring life I always have.....
Work in the city now, not at the gabba where we met last time. Work is really slow down here in the SE corner so work is somewhat stressful. They have laid off most of the dead wood so I'm concerned I might be next on the list! As Mrs K doesn't work, that would be a disaster.

I am playing QL and am still just as bad as you remember me :(
Check out Kanon's Kandits to see our latest hol.

Catch you later. Maybe even over in Thai...lol
Did I just say that?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:06 pm

not much mate .. just work and shit
do u ever see rusty ?
remember u guys cam down to a lan once........... fck the good ol days
u still do much diving ?
or only muff diving now ? lol

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey scummy sorry late reply mate. Na never heard from rusty last i did think he was in Brisbane or south somewhere. Yeh had some fun then for sure. Good to play without lag since most us were on dial up lol

Anyway quick update as on this iPad shit. In Cambodia now. Just got back for using a fist full of grenades n crap load ak47 n m16's n RPGS n 100 round belt fed machine guns standing n mounted. Also tried 4 times to launch a grenade launcher but all miss fired something wrong so cut my looses n did more other shit. Later I will edit video n post in albums area. Great fun cost me about 1200 US for all of it.

Spud I got a small private video for u lol

Love this country lol

Catch use after out on piss in 20 mins. Down here with mates left the women in Thailand ;-)

Return to “Talk Zone”