!!!!!!!!!!!CPMA CTF !!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

sags
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sags » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 pm

iv had some troubles getting q3 to work so im gonna download pro installer for the steam site to see if it helps.
what browsers are best to find q3 servers?

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm

donno, im gonna use the ip's that renzo kindly provided...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm

I Usually use Game Scanner sags But i don't use it much because i have cnq3.exe the server browser ACTUALY WORKS!!! as for actual q3 servers i haven't tryed myself the server browser but you can try gamescanner :) As Spud said YOUR MISSING OUT IF YOU NOT GETTING CNQ3.exe way faster than launching q3 and going into mods section hehe

edit: heh yeh The IP's i have posted are the ones that we use the most :D

Ps: Thanks for showing such interest in CPM guys <3 we rarely get CTF games anymore just 2v2's we somtimes resort to playing with US CPM they kindly let us play as q3 netcode is much better than ql <3

edit: You guys dont really need q3 to play cpm btw so no need to buy q3 hehe

Ill Repost a link if you dont have q3 the link is a CLEAN INSTALL OF CPM WITH PAK0 AND EVERYTING :D

http://205.205.221.222/wordpress/?page_id=14
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:16 pm

wtf ... STEAMing pile of shit! ...... STEAM IS A VIRUS !
BUT I SPOSE I CAN PUT UP WITH IT TO GET Q3
eb games has quake gold (1,2,3 and 4) for 20 bucks i think

JS3

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!CPMA CTF !!!!!!!!!

Postby JS3 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

RE Buy q3/get kicked for wrong CD key etc

The auth serves are down, there's no way you can get kicked for an invalid cd key. you can just pirate q3 easily tbh

pak0.pk3: http://files.slashquit.net/x/q3/pak0.pk3

getting a client shouldn't be hard at all, but if you fail, ioq3: http://ioquake3.org/get-it/
use cnq3 though, apparently it's easier and better for cpm

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Yehs but they have respect for the Quake 3 unlike us teenagers who just download stuff js3 :P not saying we dont have respect for quake and id software
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

pooGz
Clan Member

Postby pooGz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 pm

c'mon cunts - ready now!!! :P

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

um q3 will not install on my pc. wtf
it dont support 64 bit ?
and yes i have tried the instructions on the net

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

mate all you need is pak0.pk3 and the latest point release to get Q3 running

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm

wtf ?... how

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm

doh worked it out

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Confused already lol....... Is it poss to have a post with what I need to instal in the order I need to do it in and anything that needs to be done diff for a win 64 bit system please.

kdawg

Postby kdawg » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Perhaps is a more helpful install guide. You really should purchase a copy of the game. I look forward to seeing some new faces on #promode.au.

The is live soon (albeit at some ungodly hour) but it'll go on into the morning so have a watch if you're curious as to how cpm is played.

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 pm

CPM CTF TONIGGHT 7 pm sydney TIME WHICH IS ABOUT AN HOUR FROM NOW FOR QLDERS COME AWWNN BOIZZ ILL POST IN SHOUT BOX WHEN THE GAMES ABOUT TO START SO U GUYS CAN COME IN!!!!

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

just downloadin the 3wctf maps
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Return to “Talk Zone”