Merger of the original PiT Forum Database ...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kamikazee
Admin

Merger of the original PiT Forum Database ...

Postby Kamikazee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:53 am

Ladies and Gents,

An hour ago I merged the entire database from pre-2006. I know, better late than never. While you won't see much of a change just yet, but as I re-organize the forums you will notice a significant increase in the number of posts/topics. Everyone who had an account previous to 2006 will have their accounts merged so that you own all of your posts.

All in all, there is a total of 70k new posts, and 3.5k topics added.

As I have also updated the forum software, if anyone finds any errors, let us know.

.... this one was for you baldrick.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Merger of the original PiT Forum Database ...

Postby Saratoga » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 am

Your a champion Kami, a true fkn champion I say !

RIP Baldy :bowdown:
Long Live =PiT= :bowdown:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

sags
Clan Member

Re: Merger of the original PiT Forum Database ...

Postby sags » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:19 pm

great job :)

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 pm

a whole lot of awsome............ right there !

Return to “Talk Zone”