Fallout 3 Banz0r3d In Australia.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sammus
Clan Member

Fallout 3 Banz0r3d In Australia.

Postby Sammus » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Bethsda and I highly doubt they will produce something as good as Black Isle Studios did with Fallout and Fallout 2 but the gameplay does look fun and entertaining from the videos I have watched. Anyway for anyone that cares about the game and or our stupid classification system here you go. http://www.cnet.com.au/games/ps3/0,2390 ... avecomment
Signature.

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:18 am

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:24 am

Yeah it looks ok to me. The combat could be fun...with the turn-based "select which part of the body you want to shoot". And import/torrent FTW....if it gets banned. If you read the fine print of the OFLC descision, it's for an early submission, just to see how the game is going ratings-wise...this is common practice. And the thing they objected to was some icons which show syringes and crackpipes, which could easily be changed for an Aus version. Not that I'm a fan of the OFLC....I think there should definitely be an R rating....but "Fallout 3 Banned!" is a bit misleading ;)

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah I think you are right Leone I mainly skim read the article because I am a lazy cunt but atleast putting that as the topic name got people posting in here :P.
Signature.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:22 pm

No worries...we had this long thread at work about this stuff :P

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”