The Douchiest Phone Message In History

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Douchiest Phone Message In History

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:54 pm

[quote]In all my years of studying douchebaggery, never have i encountered anything like this. It’s such pure and unadulterated douche that I wish I could bottle it and use just a drop of it at a time.

The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisco (known for being a popular hang out for douches), and she talked to this guy named Dmitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said “give me a call.â€

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:03 pm

LMFAO!
Cheers,

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 am

There's nothing women love more than an ultimatum

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm

What a slut...giving her number out and then not calling. I'd be pissed too. Sounds like a fair message to me!

;)

Return to “Talk Zone”