hello to any one still drifting around :)

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hello to any one still drifting around :)

Postby target » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Hey guys,

Just on the net and thought would drop by and see if anyone still floats by and it looks like a few familar names drop in.
Well I am back in OZ again, I sailed to Thailand on the yacht and it took 4 and a bit weeks with stopping at Bali and Singapore and Malaysia for 5 days at each. Got to Thailand "Phuket" and was going to stay for a few months and stayed 6 months lol
Met a chick there after one month threw a mate I know there and we lived together for 5 months there. Been back in Oz for 1 and half months now and I got her a holiday visa and she is staying here for 3 to 6 months with me having a holiday.

So I am back to work with teh spearing business I have here and heading back to Thai in November and starting a bar/club there lol and also a spearing charter business and shop. Plus sneak back to oz and try and run my business here as well a little. So that is about the jist of my life these days since I spoke to everyone last here.

Someone here asked me to check on the price of dentists there but I forget who. Anyways it is about a 3rd as cheap there and the service for doctors and hospital and dentists there is 120% better than oz. Very good and I met heaps western people there for dentist work.
A chick can have a hell set of silicone cones put in by a top hospital in Bangkok for $1500 AU

Ohh I love silicone cones lol

Anyways hello to all, thought I make a post as to see who still kicks about here.
Ps. if Leone or rusty are still about yes my spelling is maybe still just as bad as ever lol maybe worse since learning Thai on top of my Indo so english is not my main language anymore lol

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:51 am

Heya Targs ... thought you would have been scuttled and feed to the sharks by now M8 :) Good to hear life is treating you well M8! ... and F1- english does infact appear to be your new 2nd language.... FWIW - i'll have the real meat pls :)
BTW- dont they have tehnet in tehThai? .. lolols... Take Care M8
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Target customs must think you are a sex tourist by now... Oh hang on you are a sex tourist! :)

Wish I had anything remotely as interesting to report. Business is going well, I'm taking a hiding on the $AU and the worstening US economy at the moment but still going okay. I've got my house up for sale ATM. Sick of the area and maintaining it is too much work... I'm becoming very lazy. I'm gonna get an apartment somewhere nice once I sell.

Do those dental check ups come with a happy ending?? :)

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:25 pm

hey target you crazy cracker, good to see you are keeping the dream alive, amazing how things can change hey mate? Good to hear you are kickin - I had visions of you abducted by pirates and held to ransom with your face splashed across the papers with headlines of "Aussie sex fiend held captive by gay pirates. Sodomy ensues." ;)

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Rofl spud nice headline. Good to hear from you target (and that you are alive and kicking). A few months back my family and I went to Koh Samui in Thailand as my brother got married there and it was one hell of a time and such a good experience and I will definately think about going back there at some point in my life, always good to get another perspective on things.
Signature.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:23 am

Heh....your English is as good as ever T! :D That's one hell of a commute to work....running the straits of gay pirate doom! Funnily enough my brother has a girl there now as well, he's been visiting her a bit. No idea about the fake booby status though. I'll pass however, I only want the real deal.

Just don't drink all the bar stock T...save some for the customers ;)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Things are going well for u you mate.. great to hear. I hope I can drop in to your bar one of these days.

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm

hey all,

Good to see a few names around here. Yes Toga there are some insane things over there. What was great was I lived in the thick of it in Patong Beach"Phuket". A great place but it goes all night so your life changes as I would go out and come home at 4am or 5am about 2 nights a week and the rest stay home wach cable and crash at 3am. Then I would wake up about 12 or 1pm in the day as Patong does not start the day time until 10am as everyone sleeps in. So comen home was hard with that habbit and to make it worse over there is 2 or 3 hours behind OZ. You can get a full on feed or any style of food 24hours a day every 100meters by mum and dad shops. Great eating and general living and all the 7/11 are open 24/7 and sell booze cheap lol
The place only sleeps in the day light hours its great way of staying out of the sun and teh heat lol
They have a gold pass style movies and it costs $13 au for a movie on a full on recliner chair same as oz but there is a bonus. No not a blow job lol well :roll: You get to go there 1 hour before the movie for all you can drink and eat of little hand cooked finger foods and then in teh movie you get a jumbo drink and a large popcorn lol
Lucky there is gyms there or I would be 190kg lol

You can go there and have a single western chick walk around at nite and be safe ot is great and in 6 months in club district I saw only two fights. Two thai chicks fighting over a gym and two thai guys that worked in different ping pong bars fighting over a male customer as to whose bar he was gooing. If it was me I would said hey I will do both lol
Never fights between western people so it is great to relax and enjoy a night without watching your sholder. The reason I think is there are so many dam women there and so hot why fight over one when there are 200 behind her to try and pick up lol plus all the young pill popers love it as all the pharmacy drugs are over teh counter there on teh side and safe to buy as cops do not mind. I think this is another key to there tourist trade there as you go chemist at night and stand in one and within 5 minutes a guy will come in and say I am tired I need wake up pills lol They sell full on effedron over the counter and valleium "spelling" lol and all those things for people into it.

I seen some mad shit there and the best is I have spearing customers and mates all travel over and stay for a few weeks and I show them around. Some go spearing to justify the trip to there wives lol and the others just hit the bars. It takes 5 days for a new guy to loose the stunned look at the shear amount of women and things that you can see. Birds comen out of exotic dancers to of course darts shot accross the room and so on. I even found a bar I sent some to that you go have a drink same as a club and your chair has a seperate small table with a curtain around it. The gentalman then chooses a chick from the surounding lounges and these chicks are insane and hot as I can not believe they do it. Well that chick then proceeds under you table and gives you 20mins of eaten your snag lol for a poor $23au.

I never did this serious as I went with some customers and they did but I could not as it was freaky knowing ya mate over there drinkking was getting a bj as it was without trying to get one away yourself lol
Plus I had moved in with my misses by then and would anyone believe I have remained 100% faithfull to here for 6 months now since we started together. I am super proud of myself :) I was never a cheat when I was married but after I seperated I went threw women as if I had a BFG in quake lol Thought with all these chicks I was meeting in Indo and Thai I would never stop but I found teh power ball and won the lotto lol
So I hung up my action past and am giving the partner thing another go and so far loving it and love the culture difference.
Anyone heading over next year or thinking about it let me know and I will be your guide to what floats your boat. Wether you want a true holiday or want to see what life is like in teh MAD LANE lol

Hey jof, Customs treat me very well to my suprise considering all my time in Indo and this big stint in Thai. Never give a toss about my bags but I always am 100% forward with even the smallest thing I might think is suss I have in small carry bag. As overseas is my life I do not need a black mark or to be stopped going to these places for a few years. After this Thai trip I thought ah for sure the bum search and I had food products for my misses cooking and told them there in here and they said ahhh its fine get going and never even looked. The day I come in with 20kg of coke you know they would get me lol NO they have been very good to deal with to my supprise. You still down NSW way liven?

Hey spud, Yeh saw a few boats threw Indo waters as we were in there waters without stopping permits for about 15 days or so. I tell you straight we saw a few boats that were junk style boats but fishing boats and they move all over the place. They very often come over near you and then pull up behind you and stop as you sail away. Maybe they are trying to catch any fish following us or something but a fair few did this manover. The first few times the 3 of us guys assholes closed up as it happened lol Thought of fuck I am so to sexy to become a pirates cabin boy out here lol BUt must just be a fishing netting thing not sure. We watched with binocks and could not tell what was up.

Hi Sammus, yes Koh Samui I was told is a very nice place to vist and kick back for a break to get away from some of teh other distractions of Thailand.

Hey leone, If ya bro ever is thinking of her to vist him in oz let me know I have all the crap sorted out these days. The key factor is even if they only met each other once or twice you need some email records of talking in between this will make it go a lot smoother. I was ok as we lived together for so long. Plus phone records and any things like that and photos. Mate you might not want to mark this letter with the red pen as I know the speeling will be at a all time worse. lol Everyone knows I type to quick and to lazy to proof read and my spelling is far from good if I could type well. I have teh worst habbit of always typing the word "the" as teh. I had teh key strokes wrong and do it all the time.

Gr8bloke you are a must to visit mate you will love it over there and it is a great kick back place for a beer. The area we are starting the bar is on the other side from Patong in Chalong. Chalong is 10 minutes away from Patong and a lot more laid back as a lot westerners that move to Thai live there. There is only one main street of bars there and with our plans we will start a larger bar than the rest of them on the street. Plus I will be doing a deal with the ladies of Patong side and stealing some from over there to work in our bar as they are way sexy over there. In chalong as the places is a little more quiet the ugly girls work there lol as they hot ones like more people. So I plan to have the bigger bar with teh hottest girls lol
Good haven a Thai misses as she speak fluent and help organise the place over there. Lucky she is understanding but she knows I een a good man lol plus I heard of a thai or two cutting the dick off of there men if they cheat lol so thats in back my head lol

Well this is a major post now lol good luck understanding the spelling .
Good to see a few about here :)
Next post I will dig up some pictures. What use want to see? Bars or girls or sailing pics or what?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:38 pm

all of the above
sounds like ur havin a blast mate
gl hey
and keep ur legs together

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:04 pm

lol....that was epic! Are you sure those $23 bj girls are girls though? ;)

And pics of girls! Fuck sailing!

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:50 pm

**sigh**

The usual, T has a second post before I even reply to his first.
Good to hear things are going well m8. If Mrs k and I decide to visit Thai again, we will try to look you up. Maybe you can recommend a bar that does a quite wine and chess night for us oldies! :D

Nothing changed for me here. Still grumpy and boring and being spanked in Q3.

Take care.
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”