Christmas Loot!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

blink
Admin

Christmas Loot!

Postby blink » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:19 pm

So what has everyone got??

I received a bunch of small gifts, nothing major. Got a few shirts, a food flask, a screwdriver set, a pair of book ends (lol?), a book for 8 year olds and a games board.

Someone say something interesting!!!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:24 pm

A really nice bottle of aged tawny port. A few new books, a stack of dvds and love from blink..... i know which one i'll cherish forever ;)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:34 pm

Everyone was lazy and pooled their money to get me one huge Bunning gift voucher... I'll probably get a new mower. My sister got me a nice wallet and I can now retire the current one I've had since high school... that wallet needs to be retired after 18 years of being lovingly compressed by my ample buttocks. What else? Some t-shirts, collogne and booze... Nothing too offensive or exciting.

I was however quite sneaky and bought a few people box sets of dvds that they would enjoy... and I will possibly borrow at some stage to watch myself.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:31 am

I got some cookies. That is all. This year my family finally agreed to my "give no presents, receive no presents" philosophy, thus I received no useless gifts, and did not have to go shopping for useless gifts. Everyone in my family just buys whatever they want during the year so the only presents you can buy are the useless "buying a present for the sake of it" presents. Xmas lunch was pretty insane tho...

Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Greatbloke » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:29 pm

Tattslotto tickets .. A Dymo LAbeler, cotton boxer/summer pyjamas.... gourmet food

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 pm

I got a slab and a beer hammer, along with some running gear and a toolkit. Aftershave, coffee mug, some fitness things and hankies.
Cheers,

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:01 pm

For once I didn't actually get anything for christmas but my parents did pay for my trip to Thailand where my brother got married so I guess that justifies that.
Signature.

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:04 pm

plenty of clothes for me as well as a belt with a bottle opener on it, its rather cool :D, also got ralph lauren polo back smelly stuff and movie tickets
Long live the =PiT=

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm

I sneakily bought the missus tickets to IRON MADEN from EBay for $400 bucks. She in return bought me tickets to OZZY OSBOURNE all gold seating… :)
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Shit I forgot that Ozzy was playing ... must see that....

Might see iron Maiden too... I get a free ticket for them if my mates ex won't let his son go...which looks likely.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:28 pm

Food, DVDs. I'm off to Japan later in the year, so I got a couple of presents waiting for me there...(no, no cute Japanese girls unfortunately) ;)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:15 pm

I just bought myself a new computer... after buying a lap top a couple of weeks back. :)

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:22 pm

i was looking at that aldi pc a few months back, any good or would it have been better to build it urself
Long live the =PiT=

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:34 am

That's a good question Me, and I'd be interested in hearing any opinions on it.

It crossed my mind, and I thought of getting the latest advice here, but - with my limited knowledge - and the fact that they might sell out of them - I thought it seemed lik a good deal and even if it wasn't the best deal, it saved me a lot of stuffing around, just buying it and plugging it in..and away it went. :)

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:12 am

There's something that seems so so wrong about buying a PC from a supermarket.... ah crazy Krauts!

Return to “Talk Zone”