Crysis

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Crysis

Postby Dv8 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:19 pm

Just wondered if anyone else is playing this great game ?
It is imo the best game out to date , simply so much more ahead than anything else out , just fkn awsome really as far as visuals go , and it it quiet a huge game , AI is very good , u need pure stealth to complete the missions as a frontal aproach will never work .

you really cant compare it to anything else that is out , you just cant simple .
the number of enemy in some camps etc is daunting , they hear u , they,ll either tell their mate or set of a flare when reinforcemts will come to hunt you .

Been also playing a bit of soldier of Fortune payback , the 3rd in the series and not released here until 2008 , what aload of shit when compared to 1 & 2 and compared to the likes of crYsis ,which i,ll probably compare everything to for awhile ...
Inovation which is hard to do with the market flooded with FPS ...
PC powerplay gave it a strong 10/10 with an exceptional review ...

Great game ....been meaning to post about it but just been thrashing it ...when ive finished i,ll replay it ...

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:11 pm

70% downloaded at the moment. ;) Got SOF, Gears Of War and UT3 on the way too. I did like the demo so I'm sure I'll get into this in the next couple of days.

Been playing COD4 yesterday and today and that's pretty fucking impressive too. Extremely short, but damn some of battles in it are the most immersed I've ever felt in a game.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:20 pm

crysis is by far the best game ever
totally polished and the best graphics i have ever seen
ai is good most of the time but has its bad patches
but its all about the gameplay and eye candy in this one

cod4 is sweet painkiller overdose is just ok
sof payback is just plain violent gory fun
F.E.A.R perseus mandate is fkn sweet as well
havn't played gears of war and havn't seen a ut game i liked ever (gameplay feels shit in allovem imo)
might get ut3 when i finish all the other games and get bored

figjamm

Postby figjamm » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:34 pm

gears of war was pretty rockin on the 360 so i cant see how it would be bad if you could have a mouse to aim with, need a new pc for all these new games, zzzzt

IN4ME
Clan Member

Postby IN4ME » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:54 pm

I been looking at getting cyris need a couple of new games to play! Been reading the reviews and hardware requirments for cyrisis, i got a shit load of games but i don't play 'em THERE not QUAKE :wink:

Return to “Talk Zone”