Target M.I.A soon

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:16 am

Sounds like your having a ball mate. $10 lol. See how far that would get you in Australia.

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 am

Yeh $10 they would not even talk to you about what it could be and in that $10 they replaced the part which when I bout cost me$6 au lol So they would get it at cost but fuck that is next to nothing for a guy to pull all my panels off and pull the carby down and clean it and fix the broken part. This place is full retired yound and old westerners and I am on the line thinking about joining them all lol

I have up to 6 month visa's pre bought so see what happens. I picked up a nice new girl last night that works at a pool bar as we been playen pool the last few days. She noticed last night I never had my lastgirl I was seeing with me and asked what happen. I said its over rover and ended chatting her a bit threw the night and she fell to the aussie charm lmao
Not sure if she woke up thinking ahh fuck did I do him or what lol I am here now at her work again with laptop working for a bit and maybe go get some her peach again tonight ;)

All you guys should drag your ass to this country its insane cheap and dam a real devils paradise lol

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:38 pm

Not enough cawk there for Spud though I'm sure...

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:36 am

hey guys,

How is everyone? Christmas was insane over here in Thialand and great fun. I will do more pictures and info later, you all need to be here single or attached but more fun single but heaps couples here and they have lots fun plus lot famillies here this year. Fuck me New year was like iraq war with fire crackers. You can buy those massive ones off a guy on the main road and everyone did. They were going off in front of you and clearing crowds. How there were not dead people every where I have no idea. The ground was 2 inch thick with paper from crackers and crazy string lol fuck me what a night, my mate bought a cracker with 10 000 crackers attached 15meters long. Fuck that went insane and even cops came for that one.

well loving it here, I have not worked since september and loving the asian life, thinking of moving here and looking into work options and starting business here. Here is picture my girlfriend, 21 but 22 this year at least lol I 33 so hey that fair lol
Welll catch up after guys.
Attachments
nid.JPG
(78.56 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:37 am

:)
Attachments
target_nid_aunty.JPG
(69.58 KiB) Downloaded 377 times

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:33 am

It's a hard life mate. :D

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:55 pm

well been offline a few days, I got a Thailand Tattoo lol not a ink one but a head on crash one lol
Was on my motor bike heading out to the clubs on the road with no helmet of course lol and another young thai guy pulled out on the road on his bike with no helmet and headed straight at me. Fucken bang and wrote the whole front half my bike off that I had done up :(
bike every where lol I held on hard and lowered my face and lifted off the seat and we both smashed heads and he copped the top my head. He weighs maybe 50kg and with my weight training I am 105 so he was out fucked and took about an hour before he could walk straight lol
Anyways long story short co[ps came I said don't worry about ambo I be ok and got guys details as his got sell his ass now to rebuild my bike. I headed off on piss and as I got drunk I got more and more saw so went to chemist and bought scripted pain killers over the counter. Then I dont know what happened I was in laa la land lol took it with vodka lol
had nother tab in morning. Each day got blacker and blacker with bruises but pains gone not bad now but need a week to loose black bruises. For few days could not lift left leg or close right hand.
So in end all is ok and waiting now just for bike and bruises to go but got retal bike till then.
Well check in again later.
Catch up later :)
ps. still with that young chick, fuck she hot lol

Return to “Talk Zone”