Target M.I.A soon

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:38 pm

I will have to dig up some the old pictures I posted on the original pit forum that are gone now for you Jay ;)

Anyway thanks everyone this is my last post so I will post when I get in Thai some time in November unless the Pirates catch me and rape and kill me lol with luck kill then rape lol

Well Talk then guys and look after yourselves.

Target out :)

Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Greatbloke » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 pm

.... Unless they are female Pirates....

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm

Giant female pirates! snoo-snoo anyone?
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:45 pm

Death by snoo-snoo! :D

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:44 am

hey girls,

Just a super quick dropp by, I am in Singapore and have not been raped by pirates yet :( lol

Sailed through Indo and speared around a live volcano spewing ash every where and roaring and a few other Islands. Stopped at Bali for 4 days and now stopped at Singapore for 4 days and leave tomorrow. Then another 4 days and we will land in Thai. The worst area is about to come as once we turn the corner on Sing' it is the Malacan straights that the pirates raid but more so large ocean ships carring containers. As these boats hold all the money for cargo stopping and so on so we should be ok but there have been the odd yacht cleaned out. They don't make ya walk the plank just take ya cash and leave you. If they stop us they will get a spear as well for there trouble lol

Anyways when in Thai I will post some pict's as got some excellent photos so far.

F%ck me singapore has cheap computers and parts, I was in "sim lim square" and it is 8 floors high and full of pc's and parts and other electric things like cam's and mp3. Insane prices. Just for record what is top AGP video card about still? I know we use p'' something now but my board is APG and it is pen' 3ghz dual. They still have heaps agp cards here to and mine was just a cheapy $100.
Talk after guys and if it don't fit force it in!

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:14 am

Good to hear ur still alive and well mate! So did u sail up west coast of indo (Sumatra) or on east side?
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:38 pm

hey m8, this a screen shot of my nav' gear on the lap top at a far out distance so you can see the basic path we took.
Been great fun and seeing so many things its great. Had a massive pack dollphins with us in indo. I guess hiding from fishermen lol about 50+ I got good snaps but best was taped the cam to a stick and lowered it over the side as we sailed. Got a mad little video I will have hosted all when at thai in about 7 days from now. Just organising a marina birth for thialand now as its busy with the big race getting closer. Fuck I had no idea how many dam rich aussie basids there are sailing about in this ocean. You pull in and within a day on a marina people come up and say hi as there been at sea for ages. So many rich retired ozy people yound and old and with boats between $300000 to $2 000 000 in price but most about $500 000.00 in value. Rich f*ckers I might just become a pirate lol paint the boat black and do night raids on em lol
All wirless internet in Sing' is Free how goods that :)
bad thing here is 0% booze reading and if you court 5 year loss of licence and then resit the test lol
Well talk from Thai :)
Attachments
map.jpg
(122.14 KiB) Downloaded 872 times

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:12 pm

looks liek an awesome trip :D
Long live the =PiT=

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:30 pm

/me thinks of all the corrupted villages along that path of destruction
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:59 pm

hey all,

I live, I am in Thai now in Chalong Bay in Phuket. Been here a week and loving it and will stay till about March. I bought a Mio yammy scooter 150cc I think as everyone drives them here same as in Bali. I am a god on them little things as only western people can blow cash on all the gas it drinks going fast with my big ass on it. Had it two days now and it was $700au and 2 year old and great condition. Well today I spent another $140 on it and Pimped it up lol all new fairings and alloy parts and lights under it lol fuck piss funny now with my mates as its got all these strobes and shit. Waiting one week on some carbon panels for under the bike. When done will post a step picture of its changes. I had to do it as it was insane cheap prices and sets it out from the rentals all the tourists drive so now the local ho's know I am here for the long hall I might get some more action lol
Note to all never go to Thailand if you are hooked up as this is the place were all us single men come to die lol
I am going need a transplant soon lol or shares in a a latex factory ;)
Talk soon

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:34 pm

lol, u now own a pimped scooter, have fun ;)
Long live the =PiT=

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 pm

So when you're not burning rubber, you're burning rubber....

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 pm

..... Why not add on a MAd MAx Style nitrous oxide tank, .. LOL.... that'll separate you from the tourists.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:21 pm

"Pimp my scooter" Hehehe, gotta see a pic of this. And get some lights and strobes too :D

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:36 pm

The Kings cup boat race is over after 7 one day races and we come second so happy with that. Considering only 3 out 6 people on our boat have sailing experience so we did well and got some nice prizes but we were all there for the party action.
I have been going hard as my mate from oz is here till monday so then I will drop down a gear and stop pissing up. Last few weeks I been busy as up to my nuts in guts ;)
Had my bike in shop for 2 days as I was racing it down hill and exploded some plastic/alloy mod I had put on it that cools the motor lol anyway only cost me $10 au for him to replace part and repair bike and pull carby appart and clean lol so cheap.
Another guy I know now for $100 au he pulls my motor down and rebuilds and said he can get me another 30kmh lol That would push my bitch to 130kmh lol at 100 it gets spped wobels with my size on it lol

well I am getting a long time house soon after mate goes about $160au a month rent 1 room and air and tv and see if can get adsl as well.
Once then I can email and keep up with everything.
Well catch use after and think of me tonight 6hours from now up to them nuts in guts again lol ohhh I am so going to hell if there is one lol
later :)

Return to “Talk Zone”