What ever happened to...

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

spud
Wiggles

What ever happened to...

Postby spud » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:08 pm

the old skool PiT crew? Quite a few names have dropped off the radar lately.

Mr*B
Rock (the pewf)
Pinky go
flesh
V
Heaty
bandit (that cunt)
figjam

I'm sure I've missed some other regulars who don't post anymore. Does anyone keep in touch with these guys? Would be great to hear what they've been doing.

disgracian
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby disgracian » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:43 pm

No idea. Everybody seems to have dispersed over the last few months.

I was thinking of starting a thread to find out what other forums and places we lurk.
Cheers,

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BUSTER » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:58 pm

Don’t know what happened to those dudes. But I heard a whisper apart from pinky they all went here..

http://www.monadnockgaymen.com/
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Sorry Heaty i heard you went along too to take photo's :)
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:06 pm

I was thinking hte same thing a few weeks ago, I havnt seen or heard from bom for ages. I've seen heaty occasionally on the freeze servers (she plays for a different clan now afaik). Could rock be on some big flash tour?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 pm

Yeah Figgy is lost to WoW afaik. V went back to Singapore didn't he? MrB got a life I think ;) (you can find him on Soulseek I think) Flesh is Mr Domestic with Heaty (and prolly some fag RPG ehehe) and Rock's adventures can be found at:

And he has been with a hot young girl under 20 for quite a while now. So why the fuck would he be posting here? Hehehe

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:15 am

Hi guys, I still pop in for a look sometimes. Quit playing quake probably 12 months ago or more. The Missus and I still play "some fag RPG" called Voyage Century Online :P

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Heh...nice to see yr still alive there Fleshy. :D

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:26 am

heaty plays freeze a bit(but not under the =PiT= tag,she in another clan),fig was playing q3 a few weeks back,said he was sick of wow(world of wankers)
havnt seen him since

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:10 pm

B.
Last edited by Saratoga on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:39 pm

hey flesh, good to see you've still got the minerals (unless you're using Leo's which are always on lend to the cheapest bidder ;))

Good to at least know that people are still kickin around even if they don't pop in here. If anyone sees anyone who hasn't been in for a while tell them to pull their fuckin head in and pay us a visit

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:27 pm

My gamen days are done, I retired undefeated ruler of the world so now just keep dropping threw here and there to share my elite spelling skills lol plus post pictures of my sexy asian girls I hook up with while overseas. Trip to Thai soon so more pictures coming later :)
Anyone seen mikey or pinky for a while? Might call em see if there still kicking as well.
If we ever had a real picture to see what bomb looked like I would be forgetting what he looked like it's been so long since I heard from him.

|-V-|
Clan Member

Postby |-V-| » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:10 pm

greetings from singapore! i havent touched quake since i moved back here last august...i still come to the forum for a quick look every now and then...good to see alot of you are still around!

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:30 pm

Awwww...GROUP HUG! :D

Return to “Talk Zone”