Post your Pictures of home.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post your Pictures of home.

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:37 pm

On another forum that I frequent, there's a number of people from all over the world that have known each other for over 5 years. Anyway we've been sharing pics of the city that we live in, and it has progressed to the "state" that you live in. So I thought I'd start a similar thread here and see how it goes.

This is a site on Victoria that I just started with pics from Noojee, that I took on the weekend.

http://victoriaaustralia.blogspot.com/

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:47 pm

Kanon should do his favourite places in Brisbane. So that's one pic of the golf course I guess ;)

cug
Clan Member

Postby cug » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 am

http://bp2.blogger.com/_BznYE76sqvw/Rn4 ... C_0116.JPG

Greatbloke: Is there a DSE office near there? Think i've fished there couple of times - never caught anything :( Instead I always went to the trout farm nearby afterwards :D Beautiful spot though.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:49 am

i had trout for dinner at the Kellies restauraunt at Mt BawBaw 2 weeks ago. i would be betting they get their trout from that farm just down the road a bit! :)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”