No votes
Other ...
No votes

Total votes: 19

Kamikazee
Admin

Internet Browser

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:59 pm

What browser do you currently use, and what did you switch from ...

I used iE for a while... now im using opera and i doubt ill ever go back. FF is ok, prefer opera :)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:06 pm

still a FF user. Just has lots of nice touches. Straight from IE ages ago, been with FF back when it was called phoenix. Plus couldn't get by without some of my extensions :)

Rock
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:08 pm

FFS SPUD, Get rid of that gay yellow, cant fkn read it, makes me dizzy... :P

I am a longtime firefox user... :)

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:09 pm

I use FF at home and I use a lot of extensions that help with my web based business. I have used Opera and I do really like it, but it doesn't have the extensions that FF has. If it did I might be tempted to swap. I think FF has some memory usage problems at times. Forced to use IE at work and boy does it suck ass once you get used to tabbed browsing.

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:11 pm

lol rock, switch over to the AcidTech theme :)

I'm an Opera user. It's just nicer to use than anything else I've tried.
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Rock
Clan Member

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:05 pm

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:03 am

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:11 am

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:50 am

long live the P U T E Y ! :)

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:17 pm

I waver between Opera and FF. Some of Opera's strengths (such as W3C standards compliance) are also its weaknesses, because so many sites are designed around IE's defacto standards. It also lacks a Javascript debugging console and that sucks for me.

I'm currently using Opera but I think I'll migrate back to FF when I rebuild my PC at the end of the year. I also miss its "active bookmarks" for RSS feeds.
Cheers,

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 am

Has anyone had a look at the Firefox2 beta? I've been a long time user of Opera, and genuinely think it's a better browser in almost every regard - but I'm quite impressed by this latest Firefox offering, almost to the point where I'd consider using it over Opera once the final version is released. They seem to have really optimised the user interface, and it doesn't feel sluggish like it did before. The only thing I don't like is having to download and test a million different extensions to make it do what you want it to.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:28 pm

IE, but I don't have a choice since I do all my net at study and cafes.

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:30 am

I changed from IE to Firefox, then about 5 months after that changed from Firefox to Opera because I saw the light =D

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:29 am

must exterminate those IE blasphemers ! ! stone them all! no exceuses accepted! hehe :D
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:47 pm

Gfed! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”