Comprehensive Insurance

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Kamikazee
Admin

Comprehensive Insurance

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:40 pm

Last edited by Kamikazee on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:09 pm

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Long live the =PiT=

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Censored due to legal advice.

[EDIT]

Removed my mad cunt of a rant. It pretty much covered how i dont give a fuck of what car you would 'recommend' and variants of that topic.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:41 pm

LOLPONY
Long live the =PiT=

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Leone » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:43 pm

You know there's a reason young male drivers buying sports cars pay a zillion dollars for insurance, don't you Kami? Because they're hotheaded and have accidents :) Spending a fifth of your cash-in-hand on car insurance seems a bit...much. You'll have the car for a couple of years, then wake up one day and realise how much it has cost you...I've seen it all before hate to tell you.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:45 pm

3 grand annual insurance! fuck that!

but ther is a cheaper way but not neccessarily easier !

one of the guys i used to work with had a cams license and was only 19 yrs old ! but he could get rating one cos of it! but u would have to pay out and do the courses to get the license so that u could get cheaper insurance !

i dunno if it would be worth it overall cos the cams license would probably set u back a few grand n e ways but at least u would have a cams license as well as cheaper insurance ! u would need the time to get it as well?
just a thought !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:58 pm

Long live the =PiT=

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:26 am

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:40 pm

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 pm

nigga stick dem nuts in her ass!

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 pm

I wouldn't buy a car that you couldn't afford to pay the insurance on :) I have only been without comprehensive for a period of 6 months (uni days HeHe) when I couldn't afford it and I was a nervous wreck driving around. If you have finance on your car you'll have to take out comprehensive Ins. anyway.

Have you tried:
They gave us a really good deal when AAMI and RACV wouldn't insure me for the car I was driving.

Good luck!

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:45 am

I've been paying bloody comprehensive insurance for years and never made a claim... what I could have done with all that money...

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm

LoL GB I've made HEAPS of claims. Luckily (though) I haven't been at fault for any of them (one claim involved being hit up the rear by a semi driver who was reading the paper whilst driving on the Hume Hwy! :? )

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm

BTW Kami did you get any cheaper prices? Or have you changed your mind about what car you're looking at purchasing?

:)

Return to “Talk Zone”