Brisvegas here I come!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Greatbloke » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm

Never tried that ..ME.., sounds interesting.
I'd like to try "mead" one day, that's made from fermented honey and water.

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BUSTER » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:56 pm

GL m8, got some smack in a condom?
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:21 pm

Long live the =PiT=

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:29 pm

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:11 pm

Well Leo and I successfully met up. Should be back in Adelaide by now I think. :wink:

Hope it is going well for you m8. If we catch up this weekend, I'll get some beer (not faggy frog juice) now that I know there is a fridge in your current abode. Have a proper welcome to Brissy.

Hmmm. we better agree on the correct type I suppose. Maybe I'll just bring my flask of Scotch instead! :D
Did I just say that?

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Beer is good :D

Hey all! :)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:25 pm

:twisted:
Attachments
bpic1605.jpg
bpic1605.jpg (31.64 KiB) Viewed 2657 times

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 pm

Hey Kami,

It seems this get together will depend a lot on whether you get here or not. For that reason, Leo and I have decided you're organising it! :D

Let us know when you will be here and what you thoughts are we can go from there. Togs, if you're coming, maybe the southside is the go?

Guru, it will be great if you are up here as well. Anyone else?

Kami, get ti going...hahaha.
Did I just say that?

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:03 pm

yup i will be ther in Bris Vegas from 16th April till around 25th ! be good to catch up with as many as i can = all of silly buggers! hehe
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:59 pm

OK. Sorry GURU. in regards to you PM i will not be in canberra on the 6th or 7th :| . That weekend i Will be in brisbane. I'll be in brisvegas from night of the 5th until the 9th (easter long weekend).

Kanon/Leo/Toga hows the 7th? Good Friday :D Sounds good?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:45 pm

poofs
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:45 pm

Last edited by Saratoga on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Sounds good. And Buster's jealous ;) :P

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Sounds OK to me. Wots the venue? I assume that most places will be closed on good friday.

Then Guru the next week! Wow, that is almost too :lol: much!
Did I just say that?

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:08 pm

we will be taking laptop with us to BrisVegas and Canberra etc so as we can keep in touch. [real reason is misses wants to play wow]

but it will be useful! :P
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”