Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne [ interesting]

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne [ interesting]

Postby Greatbloke » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:51 pm

Federal Court Ruling from the Melbourne Age, Australia (AP)

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday. When he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.
When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, who the boy firmly believes are "not capable of beating anyone."

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:16 pm

I honestly didnt see that one coming :P
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:09 am

I like it :)

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 am

That is golden

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:08 am

:lol:
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:56 pm

rofl thats gold
Long live the =PiT=

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 am

Therrrrs gold in dem dere jokes! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”