target and what I have been doing!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

target and what I have been doing!

Postby target » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:38 pm

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:42 pm

Attachments
tiger.jpg
tiger.jpg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 3812 times

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:26 pm

Great stuff mate, I love hearing your storys.

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:10 am

You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:47 am

Target you crazy cracker, good to hear from ya. It does sound like a great time, I'm jealous of your tiger pic, that is pretty damn sweet. Just don't forget us little guys (you know, the guys who built you up and made you the man you are today :P), be sure and send us down some nice Balinese hookers so that we too can do our bit to end world hunger

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:58 am

Awesome T. You sure know how to travel and party.

A couple of mates and I are planning to hit darwin up with a local we know. Then we're planning a thailand trip and at the end of new year possibly hitting up England and going into germany for new years. Just hoping i can afford it by then :P
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:18 pm

bandit
Clan Member

Postby bandit » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:09 pm

I didnt know that thai tigers gave blojobs...wtf??

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:57 pm

best BJ's ever if you can stop them using there teeth ;)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:09 pm

Unfortunately Target my brother has moved down to a place a couple of hours inland from Rockhampton.

Remember I was loading his furniture van when you brought me the crayfish and other fish. :)

I would love to come up and catch up again though. :)

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:50 pm

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:25 pm

I think I need a private area for some pictures lol
There are some boney women but there are some so so good ones not that interests you :)
Targets in search of a new misses but this time I am doing some shopping and I am going to try before I buy every where lol
How many women are at this forum these days anyway? Just you pinky and ollie? I know you well so I can not offend you with some pictures lol If Oliie is ok I will post a few pictures of my travells but they are all none offencive. But I have been what they say in Thailand a "Butterfly" flying from one gril to the next lol

Well if you get up here Gr8 let me know mate for suer and we can catch up. Maybe you should do a session in Bali with me this year. Around Feb' I want to go some time for about 2 months if I can.
See how cash goes.
Well I got to get back to work making money to travel lol

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:39 pm

Bring on the pictures :o
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Got any pics of the Thai lotto lady and the ping pong balls T? ;)

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:27 pm

I got some pic's of some things that are hanging on a thai girl that are so far from ping pong balls its not funny. Biggest real set in Thailand that I saw lol she let me take a pic lmao
I am some where that I can not open anything to post right now. I will post some clean pic's later and maybe some others I will host and link so the guys do not get in trouble for the pic's here.
:) I still getting messages from Thai and indo women lol
I am working like crazy this month to get enough cash to go back to Bali for 8 weeks in Feb'.
I miss the fun so much :(
I never saw a lotto lady but?
F**k that ping pong stuff is crazy fun lol I went in to watch the one 10 minute show to say I had seen it. Dam they did things I never thought could be done lol
might post about some after but I do not want to ofend anyone, as I said I think it is only pinkly and Ollie here? I try and behave but people like jof drag me down and tell the truth lol

Return to “Talk Zone”