Whats your new years resolution

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Whats your new years resolution

Postby BUSTER » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:20 pm

Mine is to not have any more new years resolution's
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby GURU » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:13 am

i thoughtof it today and now i cant remember!

oh well i make up a new one!

2007 will now be known as "the year of the house"! i will be devoted to it! all year long! hehe

i go to finish fixing it up! to finish it off properly!

cheers ALL !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:05 am

I normally don't bother too much but this year I have set some goals for myself:

*By end of this financial year be making an amount I'm comfortable with in my home business and finally quite my day job so I can concentrate on it full time. I have long service leave due for my day job soon so I can probably use that as a trial period. I'm fairly close to this already I guess. I cleared pretty close to the same amount from the business than I earned in my day job - although with the biz there's no super, leave, and it's not as stable. But you gotta take some risks in life or you get no where.

*Get healthy. Yeah, yeah. In the last year I stopped lifting weights and due to the home biz I pretty much sit on my arse all day. Hard to find time but I need to get back into it. Gained about 6kg this year and starting to feel like crap.

*By the end of 2007 - clear 25K per month in the business. Not even close to that yet but if the first goal goes to plan and I work hard I believe it's attainable by then. See how it goes.

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 am

Sounds good JOF.

I lost 12 kilos last year .. a few more kilos wouldn't hurt. I couldn't handle 9 to 5 and driving in peak traffic again.... I'm getting a bit old for the physical work too... A home based business sounds good..

disgracian
Clan Member

Postby disgracian » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:51 pm

I have resolved to end poverty and usher in world peace...just in case Miss Universe isn't up to the task this year.
Cheers,

Ollie

Postby Ollie » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:00 pm

Good luck all with your resolutions....especially Dis...hope you can achieve this one :P

hmmm ... my new years resolution is to make fleshy happy :D

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:51 pm

hmm that's interesting ollie, cos my new years resolution is to make flesh miserable!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:39 pm

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:14 pm

LoL flesh :lol:

Mine is to get my application in for my post grad. study and relearn what I need to before I start :D Wish me luck!

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:56 pm

gl pinky.
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:12 pm

good luck tehr pinkie! hehe :0

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:16 pm

Good luck Pinky :D

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:52 pm

No more dairy products for a year, wish me luck >.<

EDIT: My other new years resolution is 1280 x 1024
Last edited by Sammus on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Good luck Gork :D

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”