iTunes heat o shite

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

iTunes heat o shite

Postby BUSTER » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:36 pm

Itunes interface is it a non user friendly heap of shit or not. My kids have nothing but trouble with it. It’s hard to use. Hard to organize you songs and frustrating does anyone else get this.
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:51 pm

karma?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:26 pm

wtf are you on about Karmakazee?

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:19 pm

bad karma for buying an ipod :P

In all honesty, iTunes 6 is just barely tolerable. I'd rather a normal file and directory based mp3 player, but I can get by with iTunes 6 at least.

iTunes 7 on the other hand is a disaster of unimaginable proportions - avoid at all costs!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:23 pm

ffeeuuuuuuuuuuu Thanks for that Blink i thaught it was me.

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:55 am

I cant stand iTunes, all my mates use it even when they do not own iPods. These days I use windows Media Player 11 because i can rip my music to mp3 easily, burn data/audio cd's using my playlists and it handles my media library ALOT better than anything ive ever used.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Return to “Talk Zone”