Life Decision Time

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Mikey
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mikey » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Sorry to hear all this dv8. I've got no ideas or advice that I can offer on the relationship side of things, but am willing to chat if ya need me (you know where to find me). Target's approach is a proven winner (refer the Spitoroaster series, and spitroaster 2 coming soon!), and probably alot of fun too (although Jay is now MIA, probably nursing a very serious case of dry nut syndrome)...Bandit however also makes a few good points too (probably his first non-psyco rant since I've known him - typical accountant, always bored and desperate...lol).

I used to practice in family law, and let me tell you that the only winners in family matters are the lawyers. The key to resolving any issue is communication, as long as you and your partner maintain the communication lines, and be open to compromise, you can avoid some hefty legal bills while establishing a kid friendly settlement. After all the shit that has probably gone on, you have to keep reminding yourself that the kids are more important than your relationship, and you both must strive to protect them first and foremost. The rest can be worked out amicably without enriching too many lawyers. Stay away from the Family Court if possible!!. Try and resolve the financial matters by mutual agreement which can later be made an order by the court without the normal hassles and expenses of seeking same. Expect to be shafted, but maintain a positive smile and prove to the ex that the kids welfare are paramount and eventually she will get on with her life and may even stop busting your nuts. The price of freedom ain't cheap (I'm currently *happily serving a life sentence with no hope for parole in the foreseeable future) but if you feel that you have no other option but to leave, go forth and populate the world...perhaps you could be groomed to be Spitroaster 3...I'll get my people to call you.

Seriously though, good luck m8...I hope everything works out for the best.

* Edit - my lawyers have advised me to include the word "happily"

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:52 pm

Cheer,s thanx mikey ,
I spoke with her the other day and told her that if things arnt gonna change here then we may as well
seperate and stay friends .
So i the comming months decisions will have to be made , cause i made it clear i aint spending to much more time in a dead end relationship ...

cheers ... thanx all for you reply,s much apreciated ...

Return to “Talk Zone”