Unique Car Experience

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Greatbloke
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unique Car Experience

Postby Greatbloke » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:36 pm

his pic shows the Volkswagen’s new storage facility in Wolfsburg, Germany. It is a 20 storey one, inexpensive, less time consuming to retrieve a car and takes only 20% of the space as compared to the storage facility in US.

Collecting your new car is an event in itself: In a fully automated procedure, your new car is brought down to you from one of the 20-story Car Towers. Large signboards in the Customer Center show you when your turn has come. Then, you’re handed the keys, your picture is taken, the glass doors open and your brand-new car appears. You’re all set to go.

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:29 pm

I saw a similar doco on Foxtel - I found it very interesting also GB :) Far more exciting than when I bought my 'mum's taxi' HeHe

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:10 pm

Neat :)

Return to “Talk Zone”