The most presious gift ever .........

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The most presious gift ever .........

Postby Saratoga » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:36 am

Is that of a mother, the seed of life... a life of caring and Love.

May you forever live your dreams of sharing in Christ's never ending super of Love.

Elisabeth Ann Fuller-Mobbs
24/3/1908 - 14/12/2006

Rest In Peace Mother

Your Ever Loving Son

Joe :cry:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:16 am

geez man sorry to hear that TOGA ! :(

deepest sympathies to you and your famlily Toga!

may she rest in peace! :(
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:17 pm

Sorry to hear that news Toga. My condolences to you and your family.

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear that man :(

She had a bloody good innings though :|
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:03 pm

my condolences to you and your family Togz. You're right there Buster, she had a mighty run.

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:38 pm

Oh I am really sorry to hear of your sad news Sara, Mikey and I both offer our condolences to you and your family - RIP Elizabeth :cry:

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:48 pm

1908 .... she would have seen a lot of changes in her life...

Sorry to hear that mate. :(

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:50 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:11 am

Thx Folks
May sound funny from a bloke but mother was my best friend...

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:59 pm

But the greatest thing they remember was the visit of Grey Wolf -- the resident Game Warden. He'd be sitting at my kitchen table when I came in to fix dinner on a cold winter night.

Tall, slender, quiet like the woods he tended. A broad-brimmed hat with a pheasant feather proudly prancing from the snakeskin hat band. He was a remnant of the old Seneca Tribe of Iroquois Nation people. For a hot supper, and warmth from fire and friends, he'd pull my children to his lap and tell them Indian legends, laying their hands on the backs of his so they could see the difference in color tone.

My children grew up acknowledging that God made people of many colors because He likes colors. No matter what color our skin, we all bleed the same color, showing we are children of God. Grey Wolf spoke of our God as Creator to the Seneca People; told us of the visit of the great Peacemaker two thousand years ago. Great sadness filled his voice when he spoke of those times. His people were Monotheistic in their belief. Their Three Sisters -- corn, squash and beans - were the staples of their life.

Since those days I have made a personal study of the Iroquois Nation and found it as Grey Wolf said. I, too speak with sadness of the end of their Nation at the hands of the white men.

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:50 am

No nothing strange or funny about that Sara - I really hope that my son is also just as close with me as the years pass. The bond between child and mother is unbreakable. She will be watching over you til you meet again I am sure.

xo

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Today I got my christmas pressie early...
..... but 1st a short story...

Twas the summer of 1997, Mother was an author of short story's & poems. One of Mother's great friends Anne, was a painter, during a visit from Anne, Anne glanced at Mother whilst she was finishing a paragraph of a story on the computer. Anne commented that the pose she saw at that point in time would make a great picture, making comment of Mother has "fingers of a writer".
So the sitting began for the portait....
In early 1998 Anne surprised Mother with a special request..... Anne requested Mother's permission to enter the portrait in The Archibald Prize of that year.
Mother's Portait titled "Tell Me A Story" made it to the 2nd final round of judging.... Top 21-50 Portaits of 1998.

Today I got my christmas pressie...... Mother's Portait is now in family hands.

May I present the late Elisabeth Ann Fuller-Mobbs inspecting "Tell Me A Story"........

Rest In Peace Mother
Your Ever Loving Son

Joe :cry:
Attachments
portrate.jpg
portrate.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 3896 times

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 am

What an Awesome Christmas present.

Return to “Talk Zone”