Is the Brothaz and sistaz from the old school still around

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
henRyFOxx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is the Brothaz and sistaz from the old school still around

Postby henRyFOxx » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Its the FOxx , whos still around for an online reunion :D :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:02 am

Heya foxy... not many left fraggin these days mate.

Tell me bro, did you ever get all the shit washed out of your chefs apron :lol:
Fkn cracker that ole story man...
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

henRyFOxx

Postby henRyFOxx » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Hey brotha , the boyz aint around much anymore , just got to keep the apron clean if you know what i mean hehe , great to hear from you bro hope alls well

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Was contemplating re-installing QL , but im assuming CTF still consists of future Crossings, Spider Crossings , and the other Crossings map ,
Rinse repeat .
That imo killed the game , well it did for me anyway .

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:08 am

I hear ya DV8, last week we played the complete rotation of maps... all 6-7 of them :roll: ...
... im still as shithouse and get the occasional frag and cap, but I still get roflz
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 pm

should check out rocket league, good for the hand eye and very good for the roflz

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Got abused last time I played QL so not sure that I will give it another go. It is still installed, but....
Did I just say that?

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:06 pm

I'm not a PiT but I play with PiTs and although sometimes it's the PiTs because I'm not well-practiced, I still love CTF and think I always will.
I rarely play, but Sags sends me the odd inite via Steam and sometimes I accept!
Sorry to hear poor old 'foda got abused .. lame.

dune

Postby dune » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Ive heard all the goss on you henry, bombadil filled me in on his religious preferences using you to come up with the fact of the matter! haha

Hopefully see you in QL phoxy :) <3 by the way im Satan! MUAHAHHAH

|-V-|
Clan Member

Postby |-V-| » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:26 pm

oh wow...good to see some familiar folks in here :)

Return to “Talk Zone”