hey pit, whatcha playin' lately?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
INKoRP

hey pit, whatcha playin' lately?

Postby INKoRP » Sat May 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Hi friendos,

What games are you playing lately? Candy Crush? Pong? Hide the Pork Sausage? :naughty:

Me:

Rocket League, Sea of Thieves, Quake Live, PUBG & Overwatch

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:49 am

Been playing a shitload of Hearthstone lately. But I've also been getting back into some of the old Final Fantasy games :)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:56 pm

Still trying to play well at World of Tanks. DV8 found me in game one night so it was nice to catch up with a fellow QL player. Need to get back into that again....
Did I just say that?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:16 pm

yeah there's still some QL CTF games fairly regular.

Also added a little Warframe to the mix recently.

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Tried QL a little while back and got abused so I guess it is time to give that up. I will stick with WOT even though it is toxic as well. Doesn't anybody play for fun anymore?
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”