Hello Pit Clan

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Noobitor
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello Pit Clan

Postby Noobitor » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:22 pm

Hey Everyone ,:D ,long time no see .
I've been having adventures of all sorts, good and bad, mixed with lots of battdlefielding , but suddenly i'm missing the old quake3/ quakelive rush and crew .
Hope you's are all going well and gaming hard.
If you's get the chance, check out Outback Opal Hunters tv show , we tried to make it interesting, it's very funny! but totally real, mostly ;)
so whats everyone playing?

cheers!
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:53 pm

Heya Noobitor... wb bro... long time mate.
Yer can relate to the good and bad mix... im still Quake bait for teh masses most nights.
Nice vid's -n- stones man... i'll have 2 x item #741469
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Hey Noobitor i watched opal hunters , r u in it ?

Noobitor
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Noobitor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:42 am

Attachments
IMG_3877.JPG
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Dv8
Clan Member

Re: Re:

Postby Dv8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:47 am

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:05 pm

yer Opal shells are cool Dv8 ,mostly they come from the famous Shell Patch at Coober Pedy ,fairly rare ,we do see ironstone shells but ive only seen one solid opal shell from Queensland ,it was found in a creek by a ringer and given to a Jillaroo on a station in the middle of nowhere ,who showed me ,it was about 1 inch wide ,nice blue green crystal opal and in perfect condition ,lucky find!. and Yer its in remission :P
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Cool , good to hear .
My shells arnt full opal , some nice color on the edges etc . Had a really nice piece of opal , nice color/s , rock cut in half probably 2 inches by 4-5 inches
buggered if i know where that went .

I have a fairly good collection of rocks n fossils atm , would love to get a decent gold detector with a foot+ penetration :) But getting into target shooting atm so cant afford everything .

I watch Gold rush alaska , Yukon gold , opal hunters , and the other one that was on (forget the name) with 4-5 guys ,
Aussie with the mullet with the buyer going to remote mines in various countries to improve production and get first bids on the gems .
Like watching anything like that , been collecting rocks etc since a child .

Got some good Dino teeth and some pretty good gem stones etc.
Only one place ive actually collected and not purchased fossils is the cliffs in the Blanchtown/swanreach S.A area , would LOVE to go to Hell Creek fossil bed in the U.S for a month :wink:

Stay healthy

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Good one Dv8 ,yer i been a rock hound since a kid too, its nearly like a prerequisite in this game, lol ,helps to be happy just finding interesting rocks or fossils, when your not finding paydays ,at least you find something nice, rocks for the rockery , fishtank , shelf, garden, etc,:D. I found this one the other week , just a lucky hit with the hammer and hey presto ,its Blinky Bill , right before my eyes, :D ,lol ,got to love the magic hey ,ive seen some great picture stones over the years ,keeps it interesting and i always love finding humdingers of whatever it may be ,stone wood or bone , blinky brings a smile to all who like these types of treasure.
I find a couple of nice ironstone clams in 2 different eps of O.O.H. in season 3 , its airing ATM on discovery , was all just luck really and paying attention while out prospecting and making a interesting storey for the show and just looked down at an ironstone outcrop next to about a dozen 100 year old oldtimer holes an bam ,100 million-year-old clam looking at me ,:)
cheers
Attachments
20191216_092326.jpg
20191216_092407.jpg
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm

That is a koala :-)
Havent got foxtel myself so will have to wait till its hits free to air . Im always looking at the ground , one of my twin boys is the same , finds awe in a simple quartz Crystal .
Can i ask , do you do ok out of the shows ? I guess it would just pay costs for you's guys to continue ? I've always been curious as to if its the guys in the dirt that do ok from these shows or the networks that gain from them .

I love all rocks/minerals/fossils/gold , but i guess my hobby is fossils , i find them the most interesting .

Cheers mate , stay healthy and find something big $$ . :)

Return to “Talk Zone”