Question : if i get cut back in speed will it kill my ping?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question : if i get cut back in speed will it kill my ping?

Postby GURU » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:32 pm

if i go over my monthly limit and get shaped to 64k will it kill my ping and blow it out to dial up crap like 300+ or will i still get a good ping of like 30-50 or somewhere in the middle!

i would like to find out b4 i stuff it all up, what i am likely to get!

cheers !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:45 pm

for me being shaped adds 20-30 to my ping to Aust servers .....
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:39 pm

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:59 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:08 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:43 pm

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:15 pm

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm

oldmanflesh
Clan Member

Postby oldmanflesh » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:06 pm

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:35 pm

the whirlpool forum is always good for these type of questions

it seems to me like there is a chance that ur ping may be ok; i think the trial and see thing is looking good tho
Long live the =PiT=

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm

thanks fleshy and me nad the links ther me! :)

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:30 pm

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:56 am

today the last fday of this months account has now been download speed reduced to 64k.

they seem to take until the next day after u bust your limit, to reduce your speed.

got to test out my ping now ! :)

well i tried out ping with ASE and Q3A servers. they are all pretty good [30 -70] except for the NZ XTRA Servers which are back to 189 or so, like it was a while ago when they were routed through the USA ! ahhhh !

Return to “Talk Zone”