News from JoF

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kamikazee
Admin

News from JoF

Postby Kamikazee » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:47 pm

Howdy Pitorians,

As you're no doubt aware the forums are down and have been for the past week. The host they were on got hacked and there have been hassles getting it fixed. Target and I are currently in communication with the host and we hope to have the forum back up and running as soon as possible - although we will probably need to upgrade the forum software. I'm sorry it took me so long to get this info posted here - I forgot to bookmark the link I said I'd use. =D

Also Flesh if you see this Target would like you to email him as he needs to speak to you. Email him at [targetq3] at [hotmail]dot(com).

jof

[just1fix] at [gmail]dot[com]

I just emailed JoF with the link here :P
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm

Wazzup bitches! ;)

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:14 pm

hey it's that guy from that website!
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:20 pm

The web host the forum is on IMO is fucking shithouse. These guys are incompetent twits. I have phoned and emailed them at least 7 or 8 times over the last week to get the problems sorted and they have their thumbs up their arses! I got really pissed with them yesterday and gave them a spray.

Target tells me they are only a reseller and are selling off that portion of the business, which probably explains their complete negligence in helping us get back up. Target also hosts his business wih them (fuck I'd hate to have my business relying on these clowns mate :( ), and they've told him they'll help get it sorted. Don't get too excited they've been telling me the same thing for the last 10 days.

Anyway, if anyone can contact Flesh let him know Target needs to speak with him... T's email is posted above.

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:21 pm

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am

Return to “Talk Zone”