Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Noobitor
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Noobitor » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes the year we all been waiting for is finally here . well into it ATM even :)
So whats your take on 2012

Just an arbitary marker on an ancient mayan calendar keeping tune with the heavens and the seasons ? :roll:

The apocalypse with trumpets blazing and angels singing , demon warlords and orcish hordes devouring the souls of the unrepentant ? :twisted:

The final dawning of the Age of Aquarius and time of Mankinds Enlightenment ? :idea:

The start of the Vombie Hordes Outbreak and the Rise of the Mutants ? :o

The passing of Nibiru and return of the Anunnaki ? :bowdown:

The Finding of the Cave of the Ancients ? :o

The Cosmic Alignment and Consciousness Vibration Upgrade Experience ? :!: :idea:

The Solar Flare Geo Earth Terraform Process Anomaly ? :cry:

The Coup de Grâce of the NWO ? :evil:

The Alien Intervention ? :help:

All the Above ? :run:

or Just another Year in Sunny Paradise ?

I'm an Optimist so i'm going with the age of Aquarius mojo ,not like its kicked in yet by the look of it though , but i'll keep an open mind :)
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:28 pm

lol i'll have the Cosmic Alignment and Consciousness Vibration Upgrade Experience theory to go please (with some sauce on the side)

Noobitor
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Noobitor » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Is that Barbecue sauce or Special ionized Recipe ?
Sir??
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh special ionized please :)

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 pm

or can Facts be Stranger than Fiction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Triffids

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4053822597

this above is the orginal movie , but the BBC mini series version follows the book better and is well worth viewing
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Yeah im gonna go with the cosmic allignment :)

jay
Clan Member

Re:

Postby jay » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:21 pm

pfft I'm taking one order of "The final dawning of the Age of Aquarius and time of Mankinds Enlightenment" thanks very much...mayonnaise, mustard and tomato sauce please

Noobitor
Clan Member

Postby Noobitor » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Sirs ,the Cosmo Jumbo Family pack comes with 2 regular and 2 Super Size Mega Cosmos and a Large Fries , 4 deserts and a bottle of Coke. An assortment of Galactic sauses are included , with a free bonus glow in the dark meteor this week .
Sirs??
Live to Gaunt
Gaunt to Live

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Throw in a cheap plastic toy that'll choke fuck outta any toddlers crawlin by and you, sir, have a deal! :D
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a 'tard!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

I'll up-size to the Cosmo Jumbo Family pack thanks. Is the meteor already on its orbit or do i get to set it?

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 pm

upsizing? isn't "The final dawning of the Age of Aquarius and time of Mankinds Enlightenment" enough? you need more?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm

er, don't mess my order up sifz, im having the Cosmic Alignment and Consciousness Vibration Upgrade Experience theory, and i wanna upsize the mofo so i can have the blasted free bonus glow in the dark meteor, silly.

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 pm

I reckon the best thing that'll happen to me on Dec 21 is I buy a pack of smokes. The worst thing will be if I forget to buy smokes.

jay
Clan Member

Postby jay » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I'll prob have a wank....

Return to “Talk Zone”